PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
think i am going back to att and the iphone

i really like the finger options and the ability to download apps.

my Touch Pro was good for tethering
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff
Re: think i am going back to att and the iphone

To each their own... Iphone is nice. But there are numerous apps for winmo, and the new interfaces make finger swiping and controlling a lot easier. Let us know if you want to sell your TPro, im sure someone here will snatch it up...

[
Old 04-08-2009, 12:19 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

good idea, go pay for every app.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness
Threadstarter

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I figure after 6 months and on my 3rd phone, still can't get a decent reception issue resolved. I might try and sell it here have to see.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard. The new interfaces coming with 6.5 and other TP2 stuff are going to make the TP so much better (even though it already is pretty damn good). One thing I like about the TP, It's WinMo and you don't have to buy everything from apple to install. Oh, and I can customize to my likings. The new WM 6.5 interface, I haven't used my stylus yet.

But yeah, to each their own. Simplicity is what you are going for it seems. Oh well. Tell me if you want to sell your TP. I could use a spare.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 04-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
I figure after 6 months and on my 3rd phone, still can't get a decent reception issue resolved. I might try and sell it here have to see.
Sounds more like a Carrier issue (or house) instead of phone. I don't have signal issues. Of course, I don't use the stock radio rom either. Oh well.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PALM 3XE/650 IP 19/2750 HTC 8125/MOGUL/TP/TP2 EVO

gnatsstang is becoming a great contributor

not 2 start a battle, but the iphone will NOT serve ur needs in the long run. htc phones r far and away better at everything. sure u cant shake ur phone 2 get food, or download all the k00l apps people make.
i hope u dont regret it after a month. hang on 2 ur tp.. ull need it in 31 days or less after u switch. but 2 b fair, u will need the money from ur tp to come back. 350 dollars in double disconnect fees will hurt.
fyi i only use my tp 2 reply here. take care man.

YEAH! That guy! U know. HIM!

Old 04-08-2009, 06:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul --> Touch Pro(Running PhantomRom)

GREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to GREY.FOXX Send a message via Skype™ to GREY.FOXX

I never understood why people make threads like this, it completely blows my mind. Like anyone on here cares what you are going to do. If you are going to go non-winmo knock yourself out but please do not make a announcement about it.

1) No one really cares.
2) Its waste of space on our forums.

Not trying to be rude but come on now.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREY.FOXX View Post
I never understood why people make threads like this, it completely blows my mind. Like anyone on here cares what you are going to do. If you are going to go non-winmo knock yourself out but please do not make a announcement about it.

1) No one really cares.
2) Its waste of space on our forums.

Not trying to be rude but come on now.
Same thing with people posting, "downloading now and I will try it out" or something like that. Uh, isn't everyone downloading and trying it out?
Old 04-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Go ahead go back to the iphone and good luck with Itunes....you'll be back eventually

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison