PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 11:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6700/mogul/Diamond/touch pro/palm pre/touch pro 2/
Carrier: Sprint

Roustermiller is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Roustermiller
Re: think i am going back to att and the iphone

if I was you I would be mad to but I'm not going to pay $700 for a bigger screen cause thats all your going to do if you buy the tp2
Old 04-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

I will never pay money for Steve jobs and his lackeys to tell me what I can and can't do with my own device.

Also, way too many tards out there have an iphone because its pretty and the rest of the world has one. They like to say...look what my phone can do - when WinMo was able to do most of it years ago.

Like all the executives at my workplace are getting iphones...and its trickling down....all their little minions are getting them now...I laugh at them all. They cant even VPN into the work network from their devices...but they think the fact that they can get their exchange email on the iphone is the best invention in the world......UGH

God...sometimes Apple makes me want to vomit.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:43 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
I will never pay money for Steve jobs and his lackeys to tell me what I can and can't do with my own device.

Also, way too many tards out there have an iphone because its pretty and the rest of the world has one. They like to say...look what my phone can do - when WinMo was able to do most of it years ago.

Like all the executives at my workplace are getting iphones...and its trickling down....all their little minions are getting them now...I laugh at them all. They cant even VPN into the work network from their devices...but they think the fact that they can get their exchange email on the iphone is the best invention in the world......UGH

God...sometimes Apple makes me want to vomit.

Ill second that.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

I had the iphone for the last year, and I gotta say, it sucks... it was fun for the first couple weeks, but that's it
Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Most ppl know I'm not an iphone fan..do I think its a great phone yes I do in its self it is does it hold a candle to the tp not even close but to the op if that's the route you wanna take..take it I'm not gonna "bash" you cause at the end of the day its YOUR choice. All I can say is the ipod touch rocks as for an mp3 player best I used so far and I have A LOT of mp3 players and the fact I can make calls over wifi is a plus too

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 04-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Enjoy your iPhone, Boo Boo.

It's a great phone. I'd rather have my TP (or pretty much any WM phone), but if the iPhone is what your heart desires, I think it's good that you're going to just switch instead of trying to tweak your TP to look like an iPhone.

I don't see the problem. Some people really like the iPhone better...WM phones just aren't for everyone. The iPhone is definitely more "noob friendly".

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 04-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Good luck . To each his own , follow what your heart is telling you. But personally having an iphone instead of a TP to me is like driving a Beamer when you can drive a Bentley
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 04-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i hope the op doesn't start another thread about how much he missed his tp when he doesn't like the iphone lol!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Whom ever I choose.

king_tee is keeping up the good workking_tee is keeping up the good work

Wow boys don't get so upset lol.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_tee View Post
Wow boys don't get so upset lol.
no one is upset. for example if this was a chevy forum i think all the members would respond the same way if a person suddenly posted that they were buying a ford.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison