PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Pro vs Pro2
Keeping Pro 100 49.75%
Buying Pro2 91 45.27%
Iphone suka! Eat that! Power wheels! From Bandai! 10 4.98%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro vs, Pro2

HAHA! I just saw that video. That guy was a girly girl. LOL! And Jirome!? WTF! LOL! Him ans Jirome talk alot! LOL! Anyways...... reading the article engadget wrote. Eearily similar to what they said about the Pro. "Fluid and responsive". LOL! That thing looks like a turtle btw.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

BTW.. notice the chrome finish. I wonder if it peels.LOL> Also.... I wonder if the battery door creeks. Hmmmmmmmmm, also.. I really wonder if its going to turn poo brown gold yellow after a months use. Hmmmmmmm..... and most importantly.... does it have drivers like the past 5 gens that have them missing? Hmmmmm.. alot of wondering...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

ByTeMe is becoming a great contributor

I don't think I will be upgrading to the tp2. I'm quite satisfied with the tp, plus it was $430, and I don't think ill blow more money on phones for a while. haha
Old 02-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByTeMe View Post
I don't think I will be upgrading to the tp2. I'm quite satisfied with the tp, plus it was $430, and I don't think ill blow more money on phones for a while. haha
Ya..... blowing another 600 for a tilting bigger screen dont sell it. I bet jirome gets alot of blow. SOrry I couldn't help it.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

whats the point on having a bigger screen and more resolution if we still cant watch movies on our current resolution without it being choppy, ill upgrade when nvidia tegra hits the market
Old 02-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

sticking with my tp(: same processor with a bigger screen = laggy. nothx
Old 02-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul --> Touch Pro(Running PhantomRom)

GREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to GREY.FOXX Send a message via Skype™ to GREY.FOXX

I will have it, but once i buy this HTC will have to come harder for me to buy another.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREY.FOXX View Post
I will have it, but once i buy this HTC will have to come harder for me to buy another.
Your willing to settle with missing drivers too?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint 500 Sero Plan

johnnydough646 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnnydough646

Damn I gotta get sucked in with new technology!!!!! At this rate imma have a new phone every year!!!!

$JohnnyDough$
UnO

11/25 28004 2.5
Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

no. those are the same phones as the diamond and tp, they just put on different clothes.

i want verizon to get the palm pre.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison