PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Diamond or Pro?
Diamond 11 17.74%
Pro 49 79.03%
Iphone.. suk it! 2 3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond or Pro user?

Just a POLL. I want to see how many are on both sides. I am with a Pro and had a Diamond.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:47 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Diamond or Pro user?

both, any box fot that?
Old 11-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

hmmmmmmmm..... did not think of that.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Wow... majority shows more PROS. Keep em coming!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

diamond... and fully satisfied with it... thanks to this site of course!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Sounds to me like another comparison. The iPhone is up there, so I'll have to move it since the General Discussion isn't the perfect venue for it.

Coming from another proud owner of a Touch Pro, and thank god for most of us power hungry users out there.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 11-13-2008, 07:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2

oAsIz is just getting started

Diamond thanks to the radio rom and Juicy's ever improving rom!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

bmxmike is a n00b
Touch vs. Diamond

Looking at getting either a Touch or a Diamond. Would like to see what some of you guys think. I'm kinda torn between the two would like to get a pro but don't have that kinda money right know so looking at one of these two as I can get a touch between 150-200 and a Diamond 200-250. So what are your opinions?

Also I know you can run Android on the Touch(Vouge) can it be run on the diamond?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

thezero4 is just getting started
Re: Touch vs. Diamond

I own a touch, but the diamond is a way better phone. Faster, smarter, better screen resolution, WIFI, better software pre-installed. Better interface installed (although if you run M2D on the touch it's not as big of a deal although diamond is still prettier). Wifi, really the list goes on for quite a ways. I like my touch and can do a lot of things that the diamond does. But you have to tweek the phone to get close to the experience. And you can never really have as nice of a phone in the touch no matter how much tinkering you do.

REV A and GPS and WM6.1 along with sMMS, wow I have everything sprint is releasing in their update already installed. Weird,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

bmxmike is a n00b
Re: Touch vs. Diamond

Well i was kinda torn since the Diamond has 4gb of memory and no expansion slot but other than that i like the phone i think i might go with a diamond thanks for your input

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison