PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Disgusted by iPhone users reviewing the TP with bias on CNET

my thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ight=marketing

Old 11-13-2008, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q, PPC-6700, PPC-6800, PPC-6900
Carrier: Alltel, and Cricket

midiology is keeping up the good workmidiology is keeping up the good work

To be honest,, Iphones are for Yuppie Motorola Razr users that want a little bit more "lets be like the rest of the population" in their life...

You know how it is... its like the dang mustang,,,

Every chick drives a mustang,, every dude wants one... and yeah their cool and flashy,, but when you want quality, longevity, luxury and functionality you get a lexus, or a cadillac,,,

I have asked almost every person that I see with an iphone what phone they had before they bought the iphone.. they all said razr.... lol

I have never owned a razr in my life... my wife does,, and I just scough,,,

because Im not a spikey haired beaded necklace wearing backpack toting ipod using flip flop wearing jeep driving hubastank listenin too college kid who spends his whole life bluetoothing ringtones from my razr or iphone..

I like endless possibillities,, and challenges... things you will not get with an iphone...

Just My 2 cents worth...
Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

i may love u
Old 11-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

My iphone toting friend had a Moto Q before. But he's the hugest apple fanboy ever, so its no wonder he pays his $80/month for that POS.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

F Bonnie Cha and her stupid reviews.

"It fitd well in my pocket and I like all these buttons here and there. I give this phone a 4 out of 5..."

That is what usually goes on when she talks about in her reviews

I <3 Android
Old 11-13-2008, 10:52 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

POS is the right sh*tting terminology to be used to describe that POS.Tell that biatch that she may try to fit it up her a)),that may fit better

Last edited by HBOOT; 11-13-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Why is everybody so up in arms about this? This is a WinMo forum we hate the iphone I guess they have a right to hate the Pro.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: samsung
Carrier: vzn
Threadstarter

Unflushablelog is keeping up the good workUnflushablelog is keeping up the good workUnflushablelog is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
F Bonnie Cha and her stupid reviews.

"It fitd well in my pocket and I like all these buttons here and there. I give this phone a 4 out of 5..."

That is what usually goes on when she talks about in her reviews
lol you could tell the way she was sliding her finger around that she doesn't even know how to use it.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:54 PM
The Hibster

I hate apple. despise every single one of their products.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
The Hibster

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
Why is everybody so up in arms about this? This is a WinMo forum we hate the iphone I guess they have a right to hate the Pro.
no see some of us our biased. but look at me and some other users basing it on specs. not opinions. these are facts.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison