PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu
Exclamation Samsung M320 has a BLANK SPC!

I'm not sure this is posted in the right spot, mods please feel free to move it if necessary.

So I have a Samsung M320. I fired up DFS CDMA Tool to look at some settings. I clicked Read NAM, then accidentally clicked Write. It didn't seem like an issue at first, seeing as it should be writing what it just read.

WRONG!

It wrote something that set my backlight off. Took me a couple hours to figure that out and fix it. But now the SPC isn't accepted and when I try to read it, DFS shows a blank SPC with the HEX being 000000000000.

I tried using the Samsung 16 digit universal password to write a new SPC, to no avail. I used CDMA Workshop 2.7 with this SP and told it to write SPC via default, Universal RAM, and Universal EFS methods.

It IS taking the first digit. After writing the SPC with CDMA Workshop, DFS CDMA tool reads the first digit. It still won't accept that single digit as the SPC. No idea why its only writing one digit. I tried writing 000000 and 123456 as the SPC.

Any help would be appreciated.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 04-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless
Threadstarter

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu
Re: Samsung M320 has a BLANK SPC!

Thought I might also mention I have QPST and QXDM installed....

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Tags
m320