PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 12:23 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LMFAO - iphone showdown

have yall seen the apple retort from the same guys who did that video? i can laugh at it too, even hating the iphone.

iPhone vs. HTC EVO & HTC EVO vs iPhone4

Last edited by austin420; 07-01-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah, you laughing now, but in the next year or so you'll have 3 choices, iphone os, android, or w7. And they all basically have the same concept, locked down phones, with paid apps and market places... ( So basically you're a delayed iphone fan in denial)

Old 07-01-2010, 12:39 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

"but this has a 4th g. iphone is missing a g." lol.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mbritt80 is keeping up the good workmbritt80 is keeping up the good work

It's highly cuz ti my zible, it prints money. I don't care. HAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-01-2010, 03:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

cmptekinc is just getting started

and now the icing on the cake. Apple & AT&T are supposedly getting sued over iPhone 4g antenna probs....
Old 07-01-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

that Evo video was gay, the iPhone one FTW..!! lmao...

Old 07-01-2010, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

You guys can LOL all you want, but Apple are marketing geniuses.

I work with a programmer who is really really smart (MBA from Harvard) & he just got the new iphone today (I saw him opening the box). This is his 3rd one & he absolutely loves them.

When I asked him if he had considered any of the other new phones that have come out recently he didn't even really know what I was talking about. He said "the only thing his previous iphone needed to be PERFECT was HD video". Now, the new one has 720p video so he would never even bother researching any other option..........

~John
Old 07-01-2010, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Of course it doesn't help any either that he watched our boss try out an EVO for a week & then return it & go back to a TP2............

~John
Old 07-01-2010, 10:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

cmptekinc is just getting started

Apple is going to court after they knowingly sold defective devices. It`s funny to see all of the village idiots come out to spend hours in line only to get a defective Iphone.... Did any of them ever hear that it is usually better to wait until the bugs have all been worked out before buying something brand new. First of all, you normally get a better deal on buying something later. There are better things to do then spend hours in line for device that is supposed to make your life easier. Spending hours in line does not equal making things easier.

The funniest was the response to antenna issues from Apple: " You are holding it wrong"
I guess somebody forgot to stop taking the stupid pills that day. Oh well, what do I know? I don't care, that video does correctly reflect the personalities of most of the people in line for an iphone on the release date. And yes, it is funny.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:53 AM

ha! i just read a blurb about the guy who made these! apparently, he lives in a suburb of my city and...
http://www.kmbc.com/news/24120853/detail.html

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison