PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Lurker

StealthyC is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Also, you need to have the Hide Lookup Field option checked under the right, softkey menu.
Add this part to the First post.

Was just going to ask why it wasn't working. Than I noticed this post.

Thanks
Old 12-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle
wwhen I See people showing screen shots they have boxes at the top of the screen what puts those there?
Are you talking about the Phone Alarm "boxes" near the top of some today screens? Sloop in a few posts above has Phone Alarm on his today screen. Dig around in the software forum and you'll find plenty of info.

Later,
Coz
Old 12-21-2006, 10:49 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Re: Remove Logo 1.1 RELEASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavick
mavick hide logo released version 1.1

please soft reboot once after installation

Notes: I've found that this plugin acts better when set to the last one (eg:bottom) plugin.

Tre-i-e-i-o and dinomon has found a small error with today agenda in what im assuming is free size mode. 1.1 fixes this error thanks guys.

The Default Date Plugin is part of the same api as the sprint logo. theres a free plugin malatesta found called today time please use this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=261074

this is a today plug in to turn it off just uncheck the hidelogo option from your today menu.

after installation you will need to refresh the today screen or soft reboot.
please right click and save as
It will only work if you have "Hide lookup field" checked (this is so the program doesnt interfere when youre using the lookup field)

---------------------

Thanks Malatesta, Blend, DaJoker, Jimmie Geddes for testing!

confirmed working on 700w/700wx

please right click and save as
Download: http://mavick.com/f/hidelogocab11.cab
That's the first post quoted... I enlarged the area where this was mentioned. It's been like this since day 1. I will edit the first post to make it clearer to new uers.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

D-Bo is a n00b
I have to give kudos, this is one of the first tweaks I did to my Treo when I recently got it. It works great and is a snap to use. Thanks Mav and those who helped work on it!!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Lurker

vigalanter is a n00b
I just got a treo 700wx and i tried to follow the instructions to lose the sprint logo but i dont know how to hide the lookup box. i went to settings>today>items>and unchecked eveything and the lookup field is still there
Old 01-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Lurker

StealthyC is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigalanter
I just got a treo 700wx and i tried to follow the instructions to lose the sprint logo but i dont know how to hide the lookup box. i went to settings>today>items>and unchecked eveything and the lookup field is still there
While on looking at the Today screen, hit Menu (Right soft-key) -> Preferences -> Hide Lookup Field

Old 01-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Lurker

zen-tel is a n00b
i'm missing something

Nice program. Good job!

I am trying to find a way to remove the logo but i want to keep the bluetooth icon on my screen. How can i accomplish this?

TIA
Old 01-16-2007, 04:21 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Not with this hack unfortunately. Although it will be displayed when you type on the keypad and the lookup field pops up.

If not, I recommend getting PhoneAlarm which, depending on the skin, can display an icon on the screen.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Lurker

Wreckless is a n00b
So I tried installing this and the hidelogo app works great... the issue comes in when I installed that Date/Time app listed in the first post. After installing it when I go to my today screen I have Blocks and symbols at the very bottom.... what caused this? and more importantly how can I fix and or uninstall this app???
Old 01-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Lurker

Wreckless is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless
So I tried installing this and the hidelogo app works great... the issue comes in when I installed that Date/Time app listed in the first post. After installing it when I go to my today screen I have Blocks and symbols at the very bottom.... what caused this? and more importantly how can I fix and or uninstall this app???
Oh yeah... I have tried the Soft Reset (pushing button under battery cover) and I have tried removing the battery.... neither have helped...this is on a 700w

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX