PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Did I just activate a pre on sero?

Yeah, def hit them up for a "loyalty" discount. Between my work discount (which you should see if you can use) and the loyality discount I'm saving approx 25%.

late,
Coz
Old 09-11-2009, 04:57 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

There is only 1 way to use a Pre on a Sero. But it requires breaking the law. And I'm about to do it in a couple of days. My brotherman will be updated every step of the way. LOL.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Discounts does not apply to "everything" plans. But U gotta try thou. It's ur best shot.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

everything plans do have discounts... go to this website and you can get a 10% discount...it used to be %25 and they recently changed it

http://www.alliantpromos.org/sprint/

Last edited by jjday7; 09-12-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

jt986 is a n00b
Talking Re: Did I just activate a pre on sero?

I have a sero plan and I called to make sure that I could get the pre with my plan,the lady told me that I would just have to upgrade my sero plan to the 3g plan which was 59.99. The next day I go to purchase my pre from best buy and the employee didn't think that I could get it with sero,so he calls the operator and they say its a no go. I immediately call the SERO line and tell them wat the first lady told me and in a matter of minutes I was all set up. I didn't receive any call or email saying that I could no longer use this plan,besides I signed a 2 year contract.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:27 PM
afx
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Threadstarter

afx is keeping up the good workafx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt986 View Post
I have a sero plan and I called to make sure that I could get the pre with my plan,the lady told me that I would just have to upgrade my sero plan to the 3g plan which was 59.99. The next day I go to purchase my pre from best buy and the employee didn't think that I could get it with sero,so he calls the operator and they say its a no go. I immediately call the SERO line and tell them wat the first lady told me and in a matter of minutes I was all set up. I didn't receive any call or email saying that I could no longer use this plan,besides I signed a 2 year contract.
If your on the 59.99 plan it is not a SERO plan since SERO has been deactivated. Its now the everything data employee referral plan.

Im on it too.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

that is everything plus, and yes the discount applies to everything except the 99 dollar simply everything plan with the unlimited minutes. with the myMobile my minutes went down to 0 so far, saves the line for calling comcase when they screw something up...
Old 09-16-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jye75 is keeping up the good workjye75 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
everything plans do have discounts... go to this website and you can get a 10% discount...it used to be %25 and they recently changed it

http://www.alliantpromos.org/sprint/

You can also get 10-15% discount if you are an eligible Credit Union member or employee, go to www.cusaver.com
Old 09-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

timw586 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i'm a customer for 9 years and they offered 10% off at first... so i went into the store where the employees know me and they say "how does 27% off from now on sound?" Heck ya

I believe they take your # of years and multiply by 3... or maybe its cuz we have 6 lines... i dunno

you need to go to retentions or a store where they know you.

Sounds like they put you on either the Wachovia or Fedex corporate discount...Both are high 20 % off range. Which blows my mind, as a Sprint employee I only get 25% off.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bringit167 is just getting started

That is weird that they would not let you get the Pre w/out changing plans. I was able to purchase a Touch Pro at Best Buy w/instant rebates and kept my Sero Plan last November. Granted, the lady had to call Sprint to finalize everything because her system wasn't working with my Sero Plan.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre