PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Pre (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Did I just activate a pre on sero? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83973)

afx 09-11-2009 11:26 AM

Did I just activate a pre on sero?

1 Attachment(s)
I called and said I wanted to upgrade my sero to the 59.99 plan, he says okay and its done. I called to activate my pre and the lady said I was still on sero and there was no notes saying otherwise but she tried to activate it and it appeared to work.

I log into sprint and see this (see attachment)

CozBoogie 09-11-2009 11:41 AM

Re: Did I just activate a pre on sero?

Hmmmmm....hope it works for ya my man!

late,
Coz

pzztgotbagz 09-11-2009 11:44 AM

Well let us know how it fairs for ya and well see if you get a call like the old instinct days...if not looks like ill be getting the wifey a pre.

jjday7 09-11-2009 11:51 AM

This happened to someone on precentral and sprint turned around and changed the plan automatically. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you

afx 09-11-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjday7 (Post 1157222)
This happened to someone on precentral and sprint turned around and changed the plan automatically. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you

Well guys this just proves that there is no way to activate a PRE on SERO.

Got a call saying it was a mistake and the system flagged it immediately and they asked if I wanted to change my account or deactivate the phone.

syanni85 09-11-2009 01:18 PM

and what did you do?

syanni85 09-11-2009 01:19 PM

i'd say go with everything data... starting next bill cycle you can take charge of that unlimited Any-mobile-to-Any-mobile

afx 09-11-2009 02:31 PM

I went with the everything plan, im going to try and see if I cant get some discounts on there for being a customer for 10 years.

syanni85 09-11-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afx (Post 1157610)
I went with the everything plan, im going to try and see if I cant get some discounts on there for being a customer for 10 years.

i'm a customer for 9 years and they offered 10% off at first... so i went into the store where the employees know me and they say "how does 27% off from now on sound?" Heck ya

I believe they take your # of years and multiply by 3... or maybe its cuz we have 6 lines... i dunno

you need to go to retentions or a store where they know you.

afx 09-11-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syanni85 (Post 1157831)
i'm a customer for 9 years and they offered 10% off at first... so i went into the store where the employees know me and they say "how does 27% off from now on sound?" Heck ya

I believe they take your # of years and multiply by 3... or maybe its cuz we have 6 lines... i dunno

you need to go to retentions or a store where they know you.

I will do that.....Now...hah.