PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: webOS 1.0.3 update!!

Does anyone else have problems with the browser after this update? Mine keeps freezing. I've had to soft reset several times to get it running again.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
Does anyone else have problems with the browser after this update? Mine keeps freezing. I've had to soft reset several times to get it running again.
i haven't had any problems at all w/ my browser.. i wonder if there's any way to reinstall the update
Old 06-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Update 1.03 done last night after I swapped my Pre for a new one from Best Buy. They finally had one reserved for me since I got it on the 6th...

I had a faulty pre for 2 weeks till last night. But I can definately see 1 or 2 more bars at my house. Thus making my phone not warm up as much as the last one.

This is also giving me more battery life, due to my radio having more signal strength.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No problem at all with my browser either. I havent seen this phone freeze yet. Im not used to not soft resetting at least 3 times a day!!
Old 06-20-2009, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nelly48237 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to nelly48237

how long does this update takes? my phone has had a black screen for some time now
Old 06-20-2009, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly48237 View Post
how long does this update takes? my phone has had a black screen for some time now
About 10 minutes
Old 06-20-2009, 05:36 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I don't know if it is me but my Pre seems to be just a little bit faster.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I don't know if it is me but my Pre seems to be just a little bit faster.
It's not faster.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
i haven't had any problems at all w/ my browser.. i wonder if there's any way to reinstall the update
hmm, maybe i will have to flash to shipped and then flash to the new ROM and clear storage. hello, WM.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Epic 4G

nicandalf is becoming a great contributor

My battery seems to be dying faster after the update... has anyone else had that problem? I thought battery usage was supposed to be improved with this update.

HTC Mogul --> Palm Prē --> HTC EVO 4G
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre