PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 04:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
webOS 1.0.3 update!!

I just hit update and webOS 1.0.3 came up. Anyone know what this is?

Edit: I am downloading now and it is going through an entire process, its a black screen with white "palm" and on the bottom it says Do not remove the battery, and it is installing. Must be something kinda big!

Last edited by aaron130; 06-19-2009 at 04:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: webOS 1.0.3 update!!

Dunno but it's only 13mb I'm downloading now
Old 06-19-2009, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Dunno but it's only 13mb I'm downloading now
Ya me too! Almost finished. I wonder what this is?
Old 06-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

I'm at the last part of the update now.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I'm at the last part of the update now.
All done, but I cant for the life of me see anything different. On some other forums theyre saying this is suppose to be the update with video recording. I cant find a thing different!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
All done, but I cant for the life of me see anything different. On some other forums theyre saying this is suppose to be the update with video recording. I cant find a thing different!
If you read those articles, they never said this update would have video, they just said video would come in a later update. One change I see is that tasks now show up as notifications.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I just hit update and webOS 1.0.3 came up. Anyone know what this is?

Edit: I am downloading now and it is going through an entire process, its a black screen with white "palm" and on the bottom it says Do not remove the battery, and it is installing. Must be something kinda big!
This is an update for the OS!

Thanks for the heads up.

*edit* If anyone stumbles across any type of a changelog... please post. Thanks.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Ok found what I think this update entails.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...week-next.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Ok found what I think this update entails.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...week-next.html
That is just a thread that started some time ago and is mostly speculation about what would be in the update. No hard facts in there.

*edit* Update server must be getting slammed because I can't connect.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Almost a VIP

Looks like Phone app has been updated to 1.0.3 and so has clock to 1.0.3
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre