PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: webos 1.4 due in febuary,flash,video recording/editing, included

LOL you caught me! Honestly I would have been surprised if it was available today. Oh well, P is a V as they say!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:38 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by czrman99 View Post
Now why would you say something like that. Everyone here believed it. And you are obviously snooping around in this thread looking for something (hint hint). Huh I wonder what you were looking for.......
Sure we wanted to think it would be yesterday... But we didn't believe it so much as to complain when it didn't happen. LOL
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 02-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Sure we wanted to think it would be yesterday... But we didn't believe it so much as to complain when it didn't happen. LOL
The nerd rage over an update not coming out "on time" based on a rumor is hilarious to me. Not to mention that it's just an incremental update with 1 actual new feature.

Edit: Forget about Flash coming in February, Adobe is now saying first half of 2010 per http://www.precentral.net/flash-webos-14-hands

Last edited by Machinehead; 02-17-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
... Forget about Flash coming in February, Adobe is now saying first half of 2010 per http://www.precentral.net/flash-webos-14-hands
I don't know where the rumor about Flash being released in Feb. Adobe has had it posted since the latter part of last year that it would be released in the first half of 2010.

Although I would love to see updates released sooner than later, as with most of us, I just take the attitude of "It will happen when it happens."

Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

I do have fun watching the fallout of a rumor fail. Does that make me evil? LOL

On a side note... DataViz taking their sweet time to support document editing on the pre is irking me though.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Life continues to be an educational experience! I now know I'm a nerd full of rage. I guess I'll need to buy a pocket protector. And Nmom, if the evil shoe fits.........., lol.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm PrĂȘ

polo is a n00b

Stop waiting for upgade in feb. Got inside confidential info , just a rumor to get more sales on plus
Old 02-18-2010, 04:30 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo View Post
Stop waiting for upgade in feb. Got inside confidential info , just a rumor to get more sales on plus
not so confidential then is it? lol anyway...rumor? Palm said so themselves on stage at CES that it will happen.... if its true, its not a rumor but a bold face LIE!!! Plus, that didnt help Pre Plus sales much either so they still failed and p!ssed off a lot of Pre users...

Im still crossing my fingers for a feb. release
Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Palm Treo 800w

czrman99 is a n00b

In reality, the only reason I am waiting for 1.4 is for the Flash that is rumored to be included (hoping it will support XM Radio online streaming). I like WebOS as is, and could not care less of the other upgrades (exept maybe video). I need to listen to my XM radio while at work. That is the only 1up that my old Treo 800w (WinMO 6.1) has on my Pre.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
On a side note... DataViz taking their sweet time to support document editing on the pre is irking me though.
Jonathon Izor (aka PalmPreLawyer) has been making a push on DataViz to get them moving on getting Docs2go to WebOS already. DataViz says "soon", which doesn't mean a hell of a lot unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by czrman99 View Post
In reality, the only reason I am waiting for 1.4 is for the Flash that is rumored to be included
Flash is NOT included in WebOS 1.4, just the back end hooks for flash. Flash will be released via the App Catalog by Adobe when Adobe is ready to realase it.

Last edited by Machinehead; 02-19-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Tags
flash, games, palm, update, webos