View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: webos 1.4 due in febuary,flash,video recording/editing, included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
... Forget about Flash coming in February, Adobe is now saying first half of 2010 per http://www.precentral.net/flash-webos-14-hands
I don't know where the rumor about Flash being released in Feb. Adobe has had it posted since the latter part of last year that it would be released in the first half of 2010.

Although I would love to see updates released sooner than later, as with most of us, I just take the attitude of "It will happen when it happens."