PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6.5
Carrier: VZW

PearlMikeJam is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lioryte Base 23609+Beta mortscript 151MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
Not there I guess it's missing from this branch I use 23414 and I also don't have this.
Does your 23414 ROM have the issue of not being able to restore SMS/MMS and email settings? Also, does it have CF2 or CF 3.5?

I am itching to find a newer build that I can use, but I have a ton of saved SMS and MMS that I need to restore.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

arizonaomnia is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to arizonaomnia

I have installed the MS Widget Engine and placed the MSN Weather widget on my phone. Tried to double-click the widget to install; no dice. How do I get this working?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlMikeJam View Post
Does your 23414 ROM have the issue of not being able to restore SMS/MMS and email settings? Also, does it have CF2 or CF 3.5?

I am itching to find a newer build that I can use, but I have a ton of saved SMS and MMS that I need to restore.
23414 is CF3.5
All builds of lately have been giving me issues with email restores. I guess that the same goes for SMS/MMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonaomnia View Post
I have installed the MS Widget Engine and placed the MSN Weather widget on my phone. Tried to double-click the widget to install; no dice. How do I get this working?
to install you need to open widget file with wmwidgetinstaller or something on that lines once the list pops open
Old 09-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrmind View Post
Have you tried the Makisu script I uploaded last night? I think I did use Makisu a while back, but my XML's have worked fine since I created them and haven't had much reason to open Makisu since then. It should work, I looked through the new manual, and while there are new commands, it doesn't look like anything was taken away or functionality changed.

Let me know what you find.
I'm still trying to find it in me to hard reset. If Makisu won't work...BTW bengalih wrote back he's workin' on an update but it will be a while...
Old 09-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

nvrmind,

Makisu is working out great no issues there! Problem solved with Makisu
Sashimi still installs to main not to SC. However, I'm posting your fixes on my main post. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Folks,

Thanks to nvrmind, we now have a working and tested fix to make Makisu work with the new mortscript. The issue+fix is posted at the first post under known issues.
Please don't forget to hit the thanx button when you run into nvrmind, he sure did made my day I can use Sashimi again!

Last edited by lioryte; 09-24-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

cakek is a n00b

lioryte, Just put on 23609 on my phone last night. Working great so far, nice and fast!!! When I went to set up email through Outlook, I noticed there is no "menu". I usually go in there to make the "sent" folders show the emails that have been sent. Not sure if you were aware of that?
Old 09-24-2009, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia

blackmeto is becoming a great contributor

is the please wait screen supposed to stay so long??

* it's okay, 152 storage free so far and 49.82 program free thats awesome!!!!!!!!!
sooo much quicker but how do i send a txt? i get the option to reply to a txt but then there is no send button

Last edited by blackmeto; 09-24-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

gatorbyte is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakek View Post
lioryte, Just put on 23609 on my phone last night. Working great so far, nice and fast!!! When I went to set up email through Outlook, I noticed there is no "menu". I usually go in there to make the "sent" folders show the emails that have been sent. Not sure if you were aware of that?
+1

I noticed that too. Both the send and menu buttons are missing for messaging.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia

blackmeto is becoming a great contributor

gatorbyte how are you sending txts in this rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development