PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 23128/23563+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Post 1 updated with a TellMe, Office and Voice with build 23563

Build 23563 isn't the last COM5 build, 23569 is. I chose this build because it comes from a Da_G rollup, has a native voice command and was the only build I could find that wasn't messed with (VK ready/ WQVGA ready, etc-)

* From what it looks like the branch known as COM 5 has reached its end with 23569.

* This ROM was build with OSKitchen 1.31.beta5, so I still using my tool to resize the .PNG files.

* Attached is the Sys Report for the common folder
Attached Files
File Type: txt Report.txt (3.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Lioryte Base 23129/21915+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Post 1 updated with WM 6.5 latest build 21915 AKU5095 Windows CE:5.2 Build 3833 (Aug 6 2010 16:49:39)

I wanted to see what has changed if anything with WM 6.5 .vs 6.5.X. It was stable for me the whole day. It was a good reminder for me to why WM 6.5.X saved me from throwing the Omnia away. Not so finger friendly. However, for those of you that want to use the most up-to-date WM6.5 that is compatible with 99% of WM 6.1 programs/apps (start menu on top, as well as X/close program).

Also, I added a little somethin', more on it with the next WM 6.5.X release
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

HuusPhanLe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to HuusPhanLe Send a message via MSN to HuusPhanLe Send a message via Skype™ to HuusPhanLe

Thank you for keeping us Omnia users up to date. I flash to CC20 and your latest rom last night.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuusPhanLe View Post
Thank you for keeping us Omnia users up to date. I flash to CC20 and your latest rom last night.
Cool, NP Glad to see that there are still users here
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dnamey is a n00b

Hello Lioryte,

just back to flashing, used BW's cf03 rom previous. Now flashed to dc22 and your 23195 w/office. Sweet ride so far. Started to tweak some files and found I can't seem to change attributes on the cpr files. Tried using Total Commander, no luck. I see a rom check box checked. Does this mean I can't overwrite any cprs or pngs??. Any Help Appreciated!
Glad to see you're still hanging with our i910's.

Last edited by dnamey; 08-19-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnamey View Post
Hello Lioryte,

just back to flashing, used BW's cf03 rom previous. Now flashed to dc22 and your 23195 w/office. Sweet ride so far. Started to tweak some files and found I can't seem to change attributes on the cpr files. Tried using Total Commander, no luck. I see a rom check box checked. Does this mean I can't overwrite any cprs or pngs??. Any Help Appreciated!
Glad to see you're still hanging with our i910's.
Yea I forgot its a read only file but future releases (3 today/tomorrow
) will be open source
Old 08-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23130/25024/22037+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Post 1 updated with 23130, 25024, 22037 all ready for download.

* I have tried to get the touch engine to work but for some reason it's not working. FTouchSLDll.dll is in \Windows and the reg. settings are there at HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH and so IDK why the default scrolling is still at effect.

Release notes:

File Explorer has been modified to V 2.6

* ROM files are also modified to display module
* ROM can paste modified to overwrite the file
* Modified to change the column width can not be wrong
* WM6.5 compatible
* Add operations in WM6.5
# Resizable header for easy sorting by file name, date of last modification or size
# Tree view of folders; you can now jump easily from a location to any other on your device in one step
# Show extension option for those who ask themselves the same question I do: “What type of file is this?
# Icon view that enables the display of files as icons similar to your desktop computer
# Real time image preview; now you don’t have to open several files in order to send the one you desire
# Open with Program allows you easily select an application to open the specific file you select
(useful in case you don’t have the correct file associations or when you want Album app to open your images instead of
Windows default picture viewer.
# File property context menu for easy renaming and attribute changing
# Open all executables with Parameters in case you need a special parameter when launching an application
# Sending shortcut to Programs for instant shortcut creation of executables placed directly in Programs folder
in Start Menu.
===========
New transparent phat phingerz by laurie9300
===========
Threaded Email added and a modified ,dll to fix any reply issues
===========
Fix issue with "shadow" ringtone names being present showing as curropted files
===========
Old 08-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dnamey is a n00b

Just loaded 23130. Nice action. Re-Dumped my files back in. Tried to load the fm radio cab. After load, message says was successful but it was made for a lower win version. Ran it w/headphones, push play button, nothing, no volume... any clues?? Any one else w/this?

dname

Last edited by dnamey; 08-25-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

depeche is a n00b
Wink Re: Lioryte Base 23130/25024/22037+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Hi, I just updated from CF03 (and BW WM7 23064) to DC22/DF14 using the verizon upgrade tool. I then installed V23569 Base. From there, SPB and Garmin and I am off and running. So far, so good.

Question: It seems some apps don't exit properly. I am always going into the task manager to kill them off. Thoughts?
Old 08-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by depeche View Post
Hi, I just updated from CF03 (and BW WM7 23064) to DC22/DF14 using the verizon upgrade tool. I then installed V23569 Base. From there, SPB and Garmin and I am off and running. So far, so good.

Question: It seems some apps don't exit properly. I am always going into the task manager to kill them off. Thoughts?
I don't have nativecase installed being a base ROM. please see post#2 for resources, look at ameba as well as showcase. I use arkswitch.

Thanks for the feedback
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development