PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Neo Titanium Now with landscape support

So I am finally finding the time to create a thread for the Neo Titanium look that was created by greatbal and then ported to the Omnia by me.

To be able to use Neo Titanium you must have a WM6.5 ROM with Titanium built in to it.

If your ROM does not include TitaniumWeather or ATFaveContacts then you will need to install them first. If you have them in your ROM or have already installed them you then need to install greatbal Titanium Shadow Neo Skin transparent Omnia.cab

Those three cabs will give you the main files necessary to make up the Neo theme. Not all panels have been converted to the Neo theme at this time so you might notice some do not look right. I am slowly working on more as time goes on.

The Neo theme now supports landscape. Links to the needed files below. I will leave the original version here if you like it.

These three files will theme:
CAppointments
CClock
CEmail
CHome
CHomeFavs
CLauncher
CLinks
CMessage (no large image as I have to figure this one out still)
CMusic
CMyPhotos
COffice
Cphone
CText
CVoicemail
Opera
TitaniumWeather

Neo Titanium with landscape can be downloaded from here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/12228579...Landscape.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/12228580...Landscape.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/12228581...Landscape.html

Follow me on mytabletlife.com

Last edited by blazingwolf; 08-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Neo Titanium

Here are some more add on panels.

CmultiClock
CNitrogen - Nitrogen is a media player that plays many audio formats and can use GSplayer plugins. It can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523505
Taskanium - This is the only panel not in cab format. You will need to place the files in Program Files\Taskanium. Then tap on the install icon. It should now be installed.
CGPS - panel by oldsap on XDA-Developers to turn your GPS on so you will get locks faster.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Genix9 CMultiClock Neo 0.9.1 WQVGA.cab (648.3 KB, 129 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CNitrogen0.1Neo.cab (60.4 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Taskanium.zip (268.3 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CGPS_v1.0Neo.cab (216.5 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by blazingwolf; 09-27-2009 at 02:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Resvered 2.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks for finally posting this, b-dub. It got frustrating having to dig through all the pages of the XDA post all the time for info on this
Old 07-26-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Thanks for finally posting this, b-dub. It got frustrating having to dig through all the pages of the XDA post all the time for info on this

Yeah. I'm sorry about that. Between busy and lazy I finally got there.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

This is definitely one of the better and most excellent themes for wm 6.5
Old 07-26-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DX

Vudugan is becoming a great contributor

Lmao! Thx Bdub i was just about to post, what main Neo Them Cab?

Im liking the wordless panels. And I must say that MS3 is looking a flash away, Kinda like M2d with a Ti twist.

The shieldish, reflective, curve on the screen is mandatory in these themes or could that be removed?

I'm off to play with these cabs a bit.

Ain't she sweet?!

Last edited by Vudugan; 07-27-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudugan View Post
Lmao! Thx Bdub i was just about to post, what main Neo Them Cab?

Im liking the wordless panels. And I must say that MS3 is looking a flash away, Kinda like M2d with a Ti twist.

The shieldish, reflective, curb on the screen is Mandatory in these themes or could that be removed?

I'm off to play with these cabs a bit.
You can remove the background. It is just a png file. I'm pretty sure it won't break anything.

Hopefully you will not have any more issues but if you do just let me know.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

johnny2678 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnny2678

I wrote off Titanium for M2D because it wasn't flashy enough, but this Neo theme looks SWEET. I'll give it a go.

Thanks for posting this BW!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DX

Vudugan is becoming a great contributor

Ok, here I am with this. Few more questions if I may.

1. Is there a fix I can use to get the Notification panel icons to show? Would I have to download your TiNotifications cab from MDC? Edit:Yes that particular cab worked

2. What can I do to brighten the Clock?

3. Have you modified a Copera panel? The one that is listed in post#1 does not show for me. Its set on the top above the photos.

4.Lol, sorry if I am pushing the issue a bit but if I could make this stuff I'd be here with the rest of you making posts and
such but Have you modified a CmanillaMenu Panel?

And can you also direct me to the file/png to get rid of the shaded area over MJ, is that possible?

Weather icons working fine, Contacts as well just to note.

Edit:

Thx for all your hard hard work!!

Last edited by Vudugan; 07-27-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development