PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DX
Carrier: Verizon

Vudugan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Neo Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
1. Do you have Opera 9.5 loaded on to your device in device memory?

2. Please send me the Titanium_240_400.cpr from after installing the Neo cab. I checked the cab I posted and the code it correct.
I didn't know where to find this file. After the last 2 screen shots I removed all the Neo items...

But where would I find that for future reference? Still learning as I go..

Ain't she sweet?!
Old 07-27-2009, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DX

Vudugan is becoming a great contributor

O the opera on my device was what Adryne had in V2.0
Old 07-27-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudugan View Post
I didn't know where to find this file. After the last 2 screen shots I removed all the Neo items...

But where would I find that for future reference? Still learning as I go..
Windows folder. It is hidden so you will have to set view to all files.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-27-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Any luck with CManilla Menu for Neo?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
Any luck with CManilla Menu for Neo?
I'm at work so I really won't be able to get in to it until tomorrow or Wednesday.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: VZDUB

pasquale073 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to pasquale073

just a heads up for the cmanilla panel, although it is working on AD's 1.0, it's buggy at best. It keeps breaking so good luck getting it working, it's such a great idea for a panel too, maybe next version will be better
Old 07-27-2009, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasquale073 View Post
just a heads up for the cmanilla panel, although it is working on AD's 1.0, it's buggy at best. It keeps breaking so good luck getting it working, it's such a great idea for a panel too, maybe next version will be better
I think the biggest issue might be the lack of a landscape panel. This causes all sorts of issues.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Yeah when it goes to landscape bad things happen. I have to refresh titanium to get things normal.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

DL'd CNitrogen, same issues as Johnny2678, all I can do is slide right or left and the panels the say click here to launch and not running, but nothing seems to happen. Any ideas BW? And I'm on your Neo theme, so there shouldn't be any corruption due to the ROM.

Edit: and it broke C-Apisro and my internet connection too. Had no problems listening to Sirius radio this AM before DL'ing CNitrogen, but when it was loaded, even w/ SR's here and there trying to get it to work, CNitro wouldn't work and neither would my internet connection and C-Apisro, or maybe just much slower, it was freezing up and couldn't connect to the internet. I removed CNitro and all is fine again.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 07-28-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

I worked with Kane and got the regular version to work with Neo
See post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=106

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development