PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 02:21 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.3 BugFix Edition

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I have WM 6.5 booting!

Not much past that, so don't expect a new release yet.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: VZW

ArdvarkOfDoom is just getting started

CONGRATS ON 6.5!
Hey, how big can the GIF be on the load up image?
Old 05-14-2009, 02:59 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

I dunno.

Didnt mess with it too much.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

ArdvarkOfDoom is just getting started

Oh, I see now... The first image (animated) is 240x400 but the second image is 400x400. Yay for customizing start up! Just flashed the bug-fix version of your ROM. With out MS3, and my shortened THX clip, there's really no gaps in the sound when it loads :P Pretty nifty having the Today screen load as the sound finishes
Old 05-14-2009, 08:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia 910

tgreenstein is just getting started

Anybody install Snailslug's TouchResponse on Adrynalyne's 1.3 ROM? I can install it but it doesn't work and doesn't show up in "Settings", nor does the .cpl file show up in the Windows directory.

Handspring Visor/Dell Axim X5/Dell Axim X50v/Treo 650/Treo 700wx/Omnia 910.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Adrynalyne....is that the 'official' 6.5 release your working with? I wonder if that would be more stable that WoZZeR's current one is on mine (don't get me wrong, it is great work, and a LOT of people use it, so it isn't a knock on him or his ROMs, it just kept freezing my device every few hours). If it is, I would be all over it!!!

P.S. I flashed to your trimmed-down ROM over a week ago (I believe it is over now) and have nor done a reset once!!!!.........WOW!!!!!

donation coming your way!!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 09:16 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

No, not final. No, not stable.

Its such a pain, I am not sure if its even worth it.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdvarkOfDoom View Post
Oh, I see now... The first image (animated) is 240x400 but the second image is 400x400. Yay for customizing start up! Just flashed the bug-fix version of your ROM. With out MS3, and my shortened THX clip, there's really no gaps in the sound when it loads :P Pretty nifty having the Today screen load as the sound finishes
where are the images for start up and shutdown... also what is the power down sound called bc i cant get it working
Old 05-14-2009, 01:23 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Update on 6.5.

Seems very stable now, and thanks to Wozzer, I have everything working now.

I have all the eyecandy too. Free space is near 140mb.

Not near a release yet though.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Update on 6.5.

Seems very stable now, and thanks to Wozzer, I have everything working now.

I have all the eyecandy too. Free space is near 140mb.

Not near a release yet though.
nice job would like a lot of space with 6.5 thats whats keeping me from Wozzer
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development