View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:43 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.3 BugFix Edition

Adrynalyne....is that the 'official' 6.5 release your working with? I wonder if that would be more stable that WoZZeR's current one is on mine (don't get me wrong, it is great work, and a LOT of people use it, so it isn't a knock on him or his ROMs, it just kept freezing my device every few hours). If it is, I would be all over it!!!

P.S. I flashed to your trimmed-down ROM over a week ago (I believe it is over now) and have nor done a reset once!!!!.........WOW!!!!!

donation coming your way!!!!