PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 04:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Lioryte Base 23134+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

First, I would like to thank the following:
xda-dev, DFT, xbeta, Da_G, airxtreme, Adrynalyne, Mr. BW, Evidence/Bgill, Mr. WoZZer, nvrmind, Zanix, SikYou, waremike32, timelikeit, ElCondor, Laurie9300 And lots of other people.

This Is a DC22 Based ROM for the SCH-I910- Meaning you need to have DC22 installed on your i910 VERIZON device. Flashing your device might brick it. I am not the one responsible if you brick your phone. I am not responsible for anything. I take no responsibility---> Flash at your own risk.

With Adrynalyne gone on tour (HA! LOL) I had issues finding base ROMs that would fit my needs. I believe that a base/lite ROM should have only what is "un.cab-able". There are EXCELLENT Base/Lite ROMS out there, but they are too customized or have HTC apps on them or just have stuff on that I can install on my storage card via .cab (Voice, Office, etc). So I was forced to start making my own ROMs (O.o)
This ROM was build using OSKitchen Zero v1.31.RC2- Using LZX compression. What a painless experience!

Please keep in mind that this ROM is intended for MY use so it ain't customized like the fancy ones- but it is the ONLY one I know of with the new beta MortScript, New .png file compress procedure and no Rotation Animation and with ~170+MB of free memory you have a LOT of room to make it whatever you want it to be- if you so choose.

In ROM:

* 16MB PagePool.
* New Beta App for Controlling and Over-clocking the CPU.
* MortScript v4.3B15 -The newest MortScript BETA- This will allow you to use the newest mortscript apps.
* Contact, IE, Calendar, Alarm, MS Calc, WMP, Tasks, Notes, FileExplorer+Ext, TaskMgr, InternetSharing, Camera, Messaging, Search, Obex, TextRetry, IM Selector, Modified CAppointments and CClock, WM Dialer Skin, 3 new unique themes Lioryte Black Leaf, Gargoyle and Green
* Added and moduled FTouch to enhance performance, speed and stability of the touch-scroll experience.
* System tweaks and hacks for better stability, performance and speed.
* Stabilized WiFi driver so it will always show.
* New .png compressing procedure implemented for faster, smoother experience.
* Rotation Animation engine re-structured- added 2 new options, one being no Rotation Animation, which is set as default on startup.
* This ROM has Etiquette, AutoRotate and Keyboard auto pop disabled set as default on startup.
* Some ROMs will have lioryte Base showing on the today screen. To take it off, please install THIS cab to device memory.

Out:

Whatever is not in \(O_o)/

PLEASE READ THE KNOWN ISSUES PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING/FLASHING

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION: Click on Image to Download

DC22 ONLY ROMs

23134 Base ---------------------------23134 Base with Office, TellMe+ Voice
|

Download V23133 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
[Download V23130 BaseDownload V23130 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V25024 Base
Download V25024 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V22037 Base
Download V22037 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V23129 Base
Download V23129 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V25021 Base
Download V25021 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V23569 Base
Download V23569 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V23128 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V23128 Base
Download V23563 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice
Download V23670 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

DC22 WM 6.5 ROM

CF03 ONLY ROMs

Download V24611
Download V23551
Download V23551 with TellMe, MS Voice and Office 2010 cooked in
Download V28232
Download V28232 with TellMe and MS Voice cooked in
Download V28230
Download V28230 with TellMe, MS Voice and Office cooked in
Download V23529
Download V23529 with MS Voice, TellMe and Office 2010 cooked in
Download V23102
Download V23102 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in
Download V28223
Download V28223 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in
Download V23519
Download V519 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in
Download V25001
Download V25001 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in
Download V24001
Download V24001 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in
Download V28217
Download V28217 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in
Download V23518
Download V23518 with MS Voice, TellMe & Office cooked in
Download V28205
Download V28205 With MS Voice+ TellMe cooked in
Download V23517
Download V23517 With MS Voice+ TellMe cooked in
Download V23515
Download V23515 With MS Voice+TellMe cooked in
Download V28014 With MS Voice+TellMe cooked in
Download V28014
Download V28011
Download V28009
Download V28008
Download V28006Hybrid
Download V28005
Download V23511
Download V28004
Download V23509
Download V28002
Download V23089
Download V23506
Download V23088
Download V23504
Download V23071
Download V23064
Download V23420
Download V23060
Download V23414
Download V23609
Download Hybrid 23414XIP & 23053 SYS
Download V23053
Download V23052
Download V23049
Download V23047

Known Issues:

Sashimi and Makisu issues-

If you don't have Sashimi installed, please install THIS modified version. This version is modified to run with the new mortscript build and to install SC to My Storage. If you have Sashimi installed already please follow the following steps to make it work with the new mortscript and the new WM 6.5 Builds.

-Sashimi SC .cab files will install to memory- not to My Storage. Thanks to nvrmind we now have a solution- Download THIS modified .mscr file and replace the one in Sashimi Folder and it will install to My Storage

-Makisu isn't compatible with the new beta mortscript. Thanks to nvrmind we now have a solution- Download THIS modified .mscr file and replace the one in Makisu Folder and it will run.

Please PM me/ Post any issues you find.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the difference between the new builds? (Credit to joolay)

COM1- Builds 217**:

COM2 - Builds 218**: GUI is 1st stage of finger friendly features implemented. This is the only official WM6.5 released to public. All other COM* Builds are leaked test builds (not even classified as alpha or beta). In this range, the GUI introduces softer corners to various dialogs, the new start menu (Very early builds had a honeycomb theme but although the hexagons have been removed, the icon alignments remain), and the taskbar and menubar have been slightly modified to allow for further skinning.

COM3 - Builds 230**: GUI from 23001 to 23021 looks the same as COM2. 23022+ introduced the new shorter/expanding taskbar and finger friendly text-based buttons on taller bottom menubar and ever since its been called wm6.5.1 rather than 6.5..
23047+ introduced icon-based buttons.. New checkboxes and scroll bars and recently (from 23069 i think) a magnifier in the taskbar are amongst the newer gui elements introduced in the latest builds..
At some point (im not sure when, kinetic scrolling was introduced..
It appears that COM4 elements are being introduced into this branch such as the new contact application, a slightly modified sms application, and possibly a slightly modified calender application..

COM4 - Builds 234**: Seems to have stopped at 23420. The newer contact application and possibly the modified sms and calender applications were first introduced in this branch but have since been incoorperated into latest builds of COM3

COM5 - Builds 235**: At the moment little is known of this branch. 23502 is the first build leaked that Im aware of. It seems to have been compiled at about the same time as 23060 but with superior stability, speed, memory management, Newer COM3 builds 23071 and above have been reported to be superior in terms of stability and speed. However the latest COM5 23506 compared to COM3 23088 (build date is identical) seem equally fast and stable. COM5 builds have the new Contact app and Magnifier, as in latest COM3 Builds, but lack kinetic scrolling.
Apparently, the new internet explorer has been modified as well (but Bikertibi Builds have the old internet explorer from wm6.1 because new one does not handle well on our device)

Other branches you might or might not come to see:

AKU1 - Builds 212**
SAM1 - Builds 215**
MD1 - Builds 219**

WMD - Builds 28***: The First Build leaked is 28002 (build date 17th November 2009). As of this branch Windows Mobile is at WM6.5.3. This branch is to continue from COM3 23090 and is believed to carry improvements to the New Internet Explorer Mobile as well as overall speed

Builds 216**: leaked builds that have been played with by the team over at HTC but not officially used on any handset as yet
Builds 236**: Recently came across these builds but have no further info on them

212xx = AKU1, all builds leading up to and including WM 6.5
213xx = MOT motorola
214xx = ???
215xx = SAM samsung
216xx = HTC htc
217xx = COM1, continuing dev of 6.5.0.1 - 6.5.0.40
218xx = COM2, continuing dev of 6.5.0.50
219xx = MD, feature test branch, pretty much dead now. (unstable features are added here, this tree is based on COM1, so older base OS code, but the UI/UX code is newer)
22xxx = SEMC sony ericsson
*230xx = COM3, continuing development
*234xx = COM4, appears to be abandoned.
*235xx = COM5, more GUI changes here. New Outlook Interface.
*236xx = LG Electronics Branch
*24xxx = Possible HTC branch
*25xxx = SEMC - Sony Ericsson
*280xx, 282xx = WMD. This is a continuation of com3 from 23090. Most of the changes appear to be with IE
235xx is the only branch that has threaded email natively

Thanks to a1d2catz and Cotulla.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
+Post 2 has .cab resource, this is constantly being updated. Please feel free to throw in any suggestions+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

Support my ROM- Add this .gif image to your signature!

Add this HTML Code to your signature:
Code:

Last edited by lioryte; 08-27-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Updating
This post has been thanked 19 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Lioryte Slim 23047 ROM+ Beta mortscript

I am being limited by the site for 25 images only. For my .cab directory please go HERE

Last edited by lioryte; 02-07-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Updating
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

cdmta is becoming a great contributor

"The file link that you requested is not valid."

Maybe you can try a mirror?

looks good, have been trying to get someone to make a base again...thanks so much
chris

ps. what can the mortscript beta do for us?
Old 09-14-2009, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Good job.

Do I still need to look at the OEM or did you get it working?

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Good job.

Do I still need to look at the OEM or did you get it working?
Thanks,
I got it working around 4AM...
But now my activesync won't show. Its there, just ain't uploading/ showing. that's why I killed the link. I'm trying the initflashfiles- not fun have been up all night working on my OEM's. PM your way

Last edited by lioryte; 09-14-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Link up and running. I need people to test mortscript please.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmta View Post
"The file link that you requested is not valid."

Maybe you can try a mirror?

looks good, have been trying to get someone to make a base again...thanks so much
chris

ps. what can the mortscript beta do for us?

Link is back on- please see issues prior to flashing
MortScript Beta info HERE
Old 09-14-2009, 08:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff
Re: Lioryte Slim/Base/Lite 23047 ROM+ Beta mortscript

Congrats! What titanium panels do you have installed?

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Slim/Base/Lite 23049 ROM+ Beta mortscript

Build 23049 Base Here
Old 09-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Slim/Base/Lite 23047 ROM+ Beta mortscript

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
Congrats! What titanium panels do you have installed?
None, is base you decide
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development