PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: and the toshiba TGo1 goes to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Completely uncalled for dude..
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
forum nazi's...i lol'd

and its compeltely uncalled for that people mention thigns and have no proof of it. it gets old and its time soeone finally shut these liars down.

yeah forum nazis was funny lol

Last edited by ajac; 11-19-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:21 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Well this seems familiar lol. Sept. 3rd - tp2. The last toshiba phone I can remember for sprint was a flip phone so it would be a pleasant suprise if we got this.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

the hd2 is a htc phone.
Lol i hope this guy is right, so everybody else could feel crunchy. I mean if thats what he heard it was nice for him to share the info but just bc he doesnt have any proof doesnt mean he shouldnt share the info.
Thanx for sharing but if your wrong I'm gonna kick you a$$, lol just jk.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Everyone cool your jets.....the machine they are showing you is a cellebrite which has everyone phone known to mankind built into the thing it's used for phonebook swaps @ verizon & sprint stores. To take it a step futher the machine doesnt specify carrier wise but network wise...... i.e. motorola gsm or motorola cdma now sometimes it does get specific like htc mogul (sprint) or vx6800 (verizon) and from the pics there is no specification on the carrier. So actually we still dont know who's gonna get it i hope that helps everyone.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

TG01 to Verizon....Cool, I can't wait to check it out. This might hold me out for a while as I was holding on to my titan till WM7 phones start showing but, this is tempting...
Old 11-24-2009, 05:54 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
and its compeltely uncalled for that people mention thigns and have no proof of it. it gets old and its time soeone finally shut these liars down.

yeah forum nazis was funny lol
ur just sounding like an ass. he's just telling us what he heard. u dont have to believe him. keep your mouth shut unless u have something constructive to contribute.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
ur just sounding like an ass. he's just telling us what he heard. u dont have to believe him. keep your mouth shut unless u have something constructive to contribute.
and hersay is not constructive its more rumors without proof nothing constructive about it if he has NOTHING to back it up so why not keep your mouth shut and talk when you have something to contribute casue that last post obviously all you have to contribute is a flame war
Old 11-25-2009, 12:18 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just stop.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Just stop.
+1

if you're actually using these forums you probably have enough intelligence to determine how much stock you put in any rumors without having to flame back and forth.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives