PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: and the toshiba TGo1 goes to..

That fcc filing makes me wonder... if they are going to get the tg01 on sprint, I guess it makes sense as to why the diamond's replacement is lagging so far behind the touch pro 2.

I doubt that kgnupe2 is right about those dates... no wireless company would release awesome phones that close to christmas, that would be guaranteeing phone returns for the ones purchased as gifts. I could believe maybe december 1st or so. Which would give people time to get them.

just for fun here is a picture of the TG01, iphone, and leo...

Old 11-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Sprint needs to step it up and give some sort of teaser at least I would love to see them pickup one of the snapdragon phones with heavy features... I dont mind whom it comes from HTC...Toshiba... doesnt matter. They need to offer some type of competitve device. VZW does have a good high end phone lineup, I will give them that.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 11-16-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
dude i aint got nothing to gain by giving you this info, I dont give a F**K if you dont believe me. Im passing on the info that i have received, secondly If i had proof it would be on every site and it wouldnt be inside information. What i dont understand why is it when someone gives you information some people go on a tangent hating dont believe me I can care less but the information i received is the information i received
rofl.

1)get off your horse.
2)accept the fact that no one will believe you on here without backing it up.
3)??
4)profit
Old 11-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Truth be told, I was on the phone with tech support for a data problem, and I asked him would Sprint be coming out with any new phones. He hesitated, and then said "We're not supposed to tell you this, but" and he told me that around Christmas, Sprint will be releasing "A touch screen phone like the Storm2"

That is what he said to me, now, unless he's reading this thread, this Holiday season should be interesting.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
Truth be told, I was on the phone with tech support for a data problem, and I asked him would Sprint be coming out with any new phones. He hesitated, and then said "We're not supposed to tell you this, but" and he told me that around Christmas, Sprint will be releasing "A touch screen phone like the Storm2"

That is what he said to me, now, unless he's reading this thread, this Holiday season should be interesting.
once again any proof? get it recorded? Nope thought not nexst please come on who has the next fake conversation they had with someone from sprint lol
Old 11-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Now see, thats the reason right there why I shouldnt have said anything, f*cking forum nazis, SMH. Its what happened. Personally, what do I have to gain? Seriously, for all I know the guy could have been blowing smoke up my arse, but it IS what HAPPENED. What, you want the convo notorized or something? "Oh, hold on Mr. Tech Support guy, let me come to you and then lets go to the bank to see te Notary Public, something mells fishy"

Take it how you want it, but it IS what HAPPENED.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:46 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

FWIW Journey, I believe you.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
Now see, thats the reason right there why I shouldnt have said anything, f*cking forum nazis, SMH. Its what happened. Personally, what do I have to gain? Seriously, for all I know the guy could have been blowing smoke up my arse, but it IS what HAPPENED. What, you want the convo notorized or something? "Oh, hold on Mr. Tech Support guy, let me come to you and then lets go to the bank to see te Notary Public, something mells fishy"

Take it how you want it, but it IS what HAPPENED.
sure it did and iphone is coming to sprint tomrrow.. lol people saying this and that on the forums gets old when they have no kind of proof except word of mouth and word of mouth isnt worth much these days when people lie all the damn time on these forums
Old 11-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
once again any proof? get it recorded? Nope thought not nexst please come on who has the next fake conversation they had with someone from sprint lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
sure it did and iphone is coming to sprint tomrrow.. lol people saying this and that on the forums gets old when they have no kind of proof except word of mouth and word of mouth isnt worth much these days when people lie all the damn time on these forums
Completely uncalled for dude..
Old 11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

forum nazi's...i lol'd

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives