PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 (cracked screen), TP(cracked screen)
Carrier: PPCGeeks ;D

Boritato is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Specs released

Deff. not a pretty back cover, somehow it reminds me of a pair of Crocs? lol
Old 08-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerman53 View Post
I love the look of the phone.I can even get by on the same old processor but the software is just driving me nuts(6.1&6.5).No hater just speaking our mind buddy.
Whats wrong with 6.1? i love 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
It's the same size as the Touch HD. Basically a Touch HD with Wimax.
the guy from pocketnow.com said the tp2 could be called a "Touch HD Pro" because its the same size of the hd but with a slide out keyboard. if you took the hd and put a keyboard, a touch pro 2 is born

Quote:
Nothing really says info from an insider coz anybody can claim those claims. Except if ur certain with the 3.5mm jack and U have pics. Aside from that, U just gathered a handful of skeptics. And another question, What else didn't U check and what else U don't remember?
I totally agree

Quote:
HAHAHA! OMG. That site is bogus!
Agree. if he looked at the pics of the tmo tp2 and it clearly shows that its running 6.1
Old 08-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boritato View Post
Deff. not a pretty back cover, somehow it reminds me of a pair of Crocs? lol
haha now that you mention it...it does!!!!!! lol
Old 08-06-2009, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mrm0er is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mrm0er Send a message via Yahoo to mrm0er

i figured they'd at least upgrade the camera
Old 08-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

yeah i dont understand that they have a 5mp camera on the d2 and a 3.2 on the tp2
Old 08-06-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
why no FING FM Radio, ... while driving for 2+ hours...FM uses MUCH less power AND I dont have to worry about signal fade/lost all the damn time...
I think its been 30 years since I've seen a car without an FM radio...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

thekarens is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
guess you didnt read it all, i did say i wouldn't buy it from sprint... and i also said i would buy an unlocked version... read more post less (or just dont be a jerk about it) as a forum post about the specific Sprint TP2 i think im entitled to voice my opinion, thanks for making me feel like i shouldn't have, good job
You're entitled to voice your opinion and so are we that your original post is too much. So you don't like it, you're allowed to not like it and you're also allowed to buy it elsewhere.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

wow i thought i thought of everything... I guess i forgot to add I spend the $175 when it came out to get the 855 BT Music Headset, I stopped using my trucks FM due to not being able to hear my phone when it rang/beeped at me... hope that helps

also allowed to buy it somewhere else and will!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:29 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Well my contract ends in november. If it turns out to be a very expensive phone, i might just go to verizon and get the new member price (unless of course they mess with the hardware like they did with the tp.)
since when has verizon not messed with the hardware on a phone?

Help Me Help You
Old 08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

i think you forget what site you are on. you honestly think that if one carrier comes out with a working fm radio on the TP2, it wont be hacked and ported and that nobody else will get it? I would say that within a week of a released phone with a FM radio working, we would see a version of it that could be used on Sprint/Verizon/Tmo,, whoever...

Last edited by puff; 08-07-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: removed quote

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives