PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 03:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nvidia Tegra News, Updates and Latest Development watch

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=7867

More news. Not about a phone... but another Tegra device.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:00 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

whatever happened to the WinMo prototypes nvidia was using? i thought the first tegra device was supposed to be WinMo anyway, whats with all the PMP MID garbage? not that i don't like the zune hd but still
Old 09-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well, I've lost interest in the TG01 and have stopped following any news about it now that HTC has the Leo. If Nvidia doesn't get this Tegra chipset out by the end of the year, it's going to just be another chipset.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:52 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Well, I've lost interest in the TG01 and have stopped following any news about it now that HTC has the Leo. If Nvidia doesn't get this Tegra chipset out by the end of the year, it's going to just be another chipset.
I'm on the same boat with U my brother. same boat.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I'm on the same boat with U my brother. same boat.
Yea Im on that boat too. I forgot all about this stuff.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch by HTCâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint PCS

PeterDLai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Yes, please HTC! Bring on the SuperStar! The Leo is nice enough but WE WANT TEGRA!
Old 10-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Maybe they canceled it superstar? u would think we would have heard something about it by now.

maybe htc/nvidia is waiting for the tegra II completion
Old 10-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/1...nes-720p-reco/

Looks like a Tegra killer if I ever saw one. Not to mention the OMAP 10 which, I believe, is even more powerful?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You snooze, you lose, NVidia.

They got too excited with *all* that Zune HD OEM monies from M$, that they lost out on everything else.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
You snooze, you lose, NVidia.

They got too excited with *all* that Zune HD OEM monies from M$, that they lost out on everything else.
really wish they would have moved on and taken some of HTC's money

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives