PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 02:55 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HD2 to T-Mobile USA in March...rumor

If T-Mobile had towers here I would switch but I just think Sprint >>> Verizon.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
If T-Mobile had towers here I would switch but I just think Sprint >>> Verizon.
i think that also but sprints selection of phones is terrible....

Old 12-21-2009, 04:48 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here's a little teaser.
I pulled these out of the leaked 2.01.531.7 T-Mobile Leo ROM.

Also, it appears they are going to include some sort of backup software called Voxsync:

dwizzy130

Old 12-21-2009, 10:34 AM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

*drool*
Old 12-21-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Insatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Insatiable

Does this mean its ONLY coming to T-mobile? I'm hoping Sprint gets it too...keeping my fingers crossed...Its not worth a switch for me at this time.

Old 12-21-2009, 12:53 PM
I see you have a PPC.

So far yes. I would switch if they had the coverage to match.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:53 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Man I just cant go back to t-mobile.. when I had them I couldnt even get service in my house and the data was just terrible. I would have to sit my phone by the window in hopes of just getting one bar and that didnt even work most of the time.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

why couldnt anyone get this phone.....seriously HTC WHAT IS WRONG WITH U
Old 12-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Its not necesairly HTCs fault. So far TMO is the only one who has picked it up. We dont know for sure they have an exclusive agreement. We also dont know for sure if Sprint will ignore this phone, heck they could be planning on coming out with it in the next few months, theres no way to tell.

I honestly dont think Sprint will sit by this first quarter and not pick up any hot phones. They could be waiting to see what the market does when the HD2 releases...and if it doe well, they may move on it. For all we know the HD2 may be at such a high price point, no one will pick it up. Ive heard rumors of it being like 600-700 bucks WITH A CONTRACT!! As much as I love phones, I just cant do that, and I think alot of folks agree. Now, 300-400 with a contract and I might.

So, my gamble is that sprint is waiting to see what price point the HD2 settles at, and if its right and demand is good, they will talk with HTC in making a CDMA version. I think they will announce some cool phones this first quarter.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Think people forget HTC is European and GSM. Of course TMO would be first to go for it. Otherwise they need to make special versions. Personally it might be cool if they do another Hybrid like the TP2... CDMA/GSM HD2... I might switch to that even though it has no keyboard...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives