PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HD2 to T-Mobile USA in March...rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69 View Post
Think people forget HTC is European and GSM. Of course TMO would be first to go for it. Otherwise they need to make special versions. Personally it might be cool if they do another Hybrid like the TP2... CDMA/GSM HD2... I might switch to that even though it has no keyboard...
htc is from taiwan...i think u forgot

Old 12-23-2009, 08:57 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I think AT&T can activate it as long as it's SIM unlocked.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i cant wait to see how badly botched the tmo hd2 will end up looking.
its gonna be a nightmare.

i would switch to tmo for this phone given they dont cripple it or ruin its looks/aesthetics
sprint needs to drop a few hints asap.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

ya t-mobile coverage is lacking where i live.. i have to go outside to roam on att to make a call.. but once i get back into town and closer to mesquite.. ive got a a perfect signal.. just my house 13 miles in the country sucks.. but its not to bad.. if we need to call just go on the front porch.. but its not that bad.. those 9 contacts in my phone.. 4 of them live with me.. so the others know to call the house now..

but i cant wait to see how the hd2 turns out on tmobile.. and what that price will be. im already putting back pennies.lol
Old 12-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Like others said of course tmobile will get it first because its gsm, and us sprint users we don't it want to "too" soon, otherwise it won't have wi-max and we will all be highly upset, or at least i will.
Google is the next skynet

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives