PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 02:33 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Throwing this out there...

No donations please. Im actually going to remove the link from my sig.

So, in short:

Its overclocked to 800mhz.
Fully deodexed.
APK optimization, which speeds things up.
Default theme (its much faster than smoked glass)
MobileDefense is installed and cannot be disabled or removed if lost or stolen, unless the thief knows how to use root
2.1 keyboard
2.1 MT gallery
2.0.1 launcher with five screens.
MT Milestone Browser, RC4.
Default boot animation.
HQ youtube hack

Removed
--------
2.0.1 gallery
2.0.1 keyboard
vvm
amazon mp3
maps
alarm clock
facebook

Im not done just yet.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 02-08-2010 at 02:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

gardobus is becoming a great contributor

Sounds nice! The only think I'd miss would be the alarm clock since I have a dock but it would only take me a couple seconds to download/install the 2.1 DeskClock... I'll definitely keep an eye on your rom
Old 02-08-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: VZDUB

pasquale073 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to pasquale073

Looking forward to testing it out
Old 02-08-2010, 04:38 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've never tried an Adrenalyne ROM because I never had an Omnia, but just the fact that I've heard of your ROM's even though I never had an Omnia makes me want to try one . I would definitely like to keep the alarm and google maps. I know google maps is available in the market, but I would need to find an apk for the alarm somewhere.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 02-08-2010, 08:15 PM
N00b

Windsponge is just getting started

Adrynalyne was only reason I kept my omnia. Fastest and leanest i used. Will try myself. Glad you went to Droid.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Bunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good workBunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsponge View Post
Adrynalyne was only reason I kept my omnia. Fastest and leanest i used. Will try myself. Glad you went to Droid.
Lean and mean sounds good to me. I rooted and have run Sholes and Bugless beast with Smoked glass over it and even with OC to 800, my phone feels slower. Pretty is nice, fast is better.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Bunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good workBunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good work

Any progress Adrynalyne? I am getting eager. I have been running the same rom for almost a week now.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:05 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Well, I had unrooted for a bit hoping that 2.1 was coming. Then I got impatient and went back to my current ROM.

So, currently I am playing with a 1ghz overclocked kernel. It also has some backported fixes to the kernel from 2.6.32 which is on AOSP. I also updated to the .3 recovery image.

I will go ahead and post my Nandroid and let you folks play with it.

Note: It may enable your phone to impregnate your dog. I am not responsible for any evil done by this rom Nor any bricked phones!

Its set at 550mhz by default. You will need to use setcpu to autodetect and run at 800mhz or 1ghz.

Make an andvanced nandroid backup and select everything and back it up prior to using this. That way if you hate it, you can go back.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:27 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Scratch that. I can't figure out how to set the default speed so its running at 1ghz.

I highly recommend folks download setcpu, either from the market, or xda, and set the profiles up so you dont kill your battery in an hour
Old 02-13-2010, 08:33 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

http://www.4shared.com/file/22162057...0214-0010.html

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid