PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 02:27 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin - VGA Only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
Mine is same as melemu. Both HTCMenus doesn't work. Mine is Diamond VGA device. I also attach my HTCMenu.bmp for your reference to see if something wrong. Thanks.
Lets back up a few steps here. What ROM are you running and what cab did you install? I'll see what I can figure out from there. My cabs should be putting a black/grey htcmenus.bmp file in your \windows directory not the green one.

Also try and uninstall my cab and pull both the htcmenus.bmp and htcmenustemplate.bmp...might be call something different put should have all those words or something in it and attach it to this thread so I can check it out.

-C
Old 06-23-2009, 04:28 AM
Lurker

melemu is a n00b

I have the Gen.Y D2 R1.20 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521941) Rom and install this Cab: CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.T-MOBILE.SKIN-TP2.cab

OK, your Theme was uninstalled and i can't find the htcmenustemplate.bmp. I have only a HTCMenus_mask.bmp. Here my two BMPs (HTCMenus.bmp and HTCMenus_mask.bmp).

I have a VGA GSM Phone!
Attached Files
File Type: zip OriginalFiles.zip (68.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by melemu; 06-23-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

Is is possible for you to modify this awesome clock to allow 3 calendar entries only and dynamically put in missed calls/vm
Old 06-27-2009, 01:31 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivez View Post
Is is possible for you to modify this awesome clock to allow 3 calendar entries only and dynamically put in missed calls/vm
Ummm...did you even look at any of the screen shots in the first post???

To answer your question...It's already in there.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTV Touch Pro
Carrier: 3 Australia

Shaunym is a n00b
Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Cmylxgo showed me how to change the date format so I came up with a couple variations that also preserve the alltabsbg mod Let me know if you want anything specific. Thanks to hallatore on xda for the original hack I simply modified.

Is there any chance that yourself or Cmylxgo could give us a step by step guide for changing the date format. Have lloked everywhere on here and XDAcd8_manila with no luck. Have already got hex editor and got the 1c684cd8_manila file open but not sure what to do from here.

Thanks guys
Old 07-09-2009, 10:33 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunym View Post
Is there any chance that yourself or Cmylxgo could give us a step by step guide for changing the date format. Have lloked everywhere on here and XDAcd8_manila with no luck. Have already got hex editor and got the 1c684cd8_manila file open but not sure what to do from here.

Thanks guys
What are you trying to do?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:43 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Hex Editing 1c684cd8_manila

Open up 1c684cd8_manila and go to address 0x000055BE. The unicode text dd.MM will be there, but may be different depending on which file you have. Anyways, change that to MM.dd if you want the date format to appear as 06.25 (June 25th, My Birthday ) . If you want the date to appear as Jun 25 then change it to MMM d.

Take a look at the hex string for dd.MM. It's represented by 6400 6400 2E00 4D00 4D00. each pair of bytes is a character (ie 6400 is d). To change it to MM.dd, you would have to change it to 4D00 4D00 2E00 6400 6400. To change it to MMM d (there's a blank space between MMM and d) like how I have mine, you would change it to 4D00 4D00 4D00 2000 6400 (2000 is code for a blank space).

d = 0x6400
M = 0x4D00
. = 0x2E00
(Space) = 0x2000

Regardless...all above versions of the manila file have been posted in this thread.

-Corey
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

can anyone make a sprint touch pro 2 theme?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:14 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
can anyone make a sprint touch pro 2 theme?
The Search button is your friend...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62770

-cmylxgo
Old 07-14-2009, 05:44 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Ok...so I was playing around with the latest Juicy8 ROM 7/13 build and ran into the menu corruption issue. So if your menus look like this after the install run this cab to fix it.

Before:

After:

Make sure you soft reset your phone for the changes to take affect.

-Corey
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks