PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Would somebody who installed the CAB(s) mind posting this file,
ygoservice.db

from the following location within the mobile?
\Application Data\HTC\ygo\ygoservice.db

Thanks.
Anybody?
Bueller? ...

Bueller?

Old 04-05-2009, 02:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you need what? from where? ill try to help ya. im using thd port with weather and people cabs on top of the port. i see where to go but dont see that file.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-05-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:42 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Old 04-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you need what? from where? ill try to help ya. im using thd port with weather and people cabs on top of the port. i see where to go but dont see that file.
I believe all those files have to do with the Stocks TAB and the data collected by the various stocks you have added. I believe the file in question is the ygoservice file you show, but if you could grab all of them in that directory, that would probably be even more helpful.

I'm messing with the source code of the Stocks TAB to see what can and can't be done.

Thanks Darren.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

smotrs,
I havent been watching this thread....let me know what you need in a pm.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Here is the folder you want from the HD port. I did not set up any stocks in my stock tab yet so that is blank and I only see one file which is the one you named above.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ygo.zip (146 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

Laiger is a n00b

i just installed this HD TF3D and everytime i scroll to the weather tab it doesn't show the weather, it keep relauching the TF3d and it takes me back to the home screen, anyone know what's going on?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Has anyone installed this with mightyrom 5? If so, were there any issues? Also is the 1.8.5 cab newer than the link they have on xda to the file called complete manila package.rar?

Last edited by ElAguila; 05-31-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work
Question Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

I have a couple of questions about installing this. The thread here is long and the one at xda is even longer. I have downloaded the file complete manila packager.rar. I also downloaded a file that is supposed to be a cdma user sms fix. Are these the only files I need assuming that I already have .NetCF 3.5 installed? I also was able to glean a few things from the 2 threads that mentioned that the dialer was a hack because it has not been successfully ported yet. I also recall reading a post that said the people tab didn't work with the included dialer. Is this true? I would like to load this onto my touch pro.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TechButterfly is just getting started

This HD Port works great. I believe you're talking about the Touch Pro 2 Port over at XDA. I installed that as well and it looked great; however, as stated the peoples tab will not work without the new dialer which has yet to be ported. Every time I tried to go into the people tab, TouchFlo crashed. Thus, I'm using this HD Port until the Touch Pro 2 one is finalized.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks