PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 12:13 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
So this TF3D has 15tabs? Can y you give me a list of whats one them?

Thanks
yes, extra tabs are, stocks, cal, call history, sounds, separate comm. tab, plus your stock tf tabs minus tv thank god.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:16 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbus View Post
Well, after installing the compressed version I have to say - Awesome!!!!

This worked out perfectly and is really fast and stable. I have not experienced any problems with regards to the comm manager. I have attached some screen shots. I have background for all working along with custom icons and glass slider. Thanks Fat Boy!
very nice, any links for the icons, or are they from the link i found? havent seen all icons in the link.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbus View Post
Well, after installing the compressed version I have to say - Awesome!!!!

This worked out perfectly and is really fast and stable. I have not experienced any problems with regards to the comm manager. I have attached some screen shots. I have background for all working along with custom icons and glass slider. Thanks Fat Boy!
Nice, I wish those icons had all 15 though

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-11-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cbus is keeping up the good workcbus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
very nice, any links for the icons, or are they from the link i found? havent seen all icons in the link.
Yeah - unfortunately, only for original amount of icons - not the full set.

I have attached them in case anyone else wants them.

Credit goes to an-esorropoi!
Attached Files
File Type: cab sketchy_icons.cab (110.5 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:32 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes, extra tabs are, stocks, cal, call history, sounds, separate comm. tab, plus your stock tf tabs minus tv thank god.

LOl. I like the TV tab. I added it back to my modified 269* file along with Com Man, Call History and Calendar.

I've been people saying this is really faster than the stock TF3D. Do you have to Hard Reset before installing? I just got my phone set back up the way I like and I dont want to HR. When you install this, does it completely remove and replace the stock TF3D?

Old 02-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so the only thing it has that we dont is a stock tab?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Fay Boy,

Ok i hard reset my phone and then soft reset after. i didnt touch anything at all an just tried to install this HD port. when installing the NETCFv35.cab i get this error: installation error. stop all apps & processes to maximize storage space and run install agaon support info: 3.

the only prog. i have open is file explorer as needed to run the CAB

my current storage free is 336.89 MB
my current program free is 132.45 MB

i tried again and got the same error

thanks for any help.

Last edited by demolasko; 02-11-2009 at 12:36 PM. Reason: more info
Old 02-11-2009, 12:36 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
so the only thing it has that we dont is a stock tab?
That and the updated weather tab. Not worth the HR to me.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:42 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
That and the updated weather tab. Not worth the HR to me.
no hard reset needed, its way better than stock tf. waaaaaaaay faster and more tabs than stock, not just the stocks tab. i was against this at first, love it now. theres 15 tabs, count the stock tabs. its not 14 i understand you can add tabs too, but just the speed is worth it to me and i follow the stocks so that tab is a huge plus and the weather is killer plus no update lag.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-11-2009 at 12:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cbus is keeping up the good workcbus is keeping up the good work

I did not Hard Reset...I unchecked tf3d from today and did the compressed install.

Very simple and everything works fine. I have a stock sprint rom so thats all I have to compare it to.

It is more than the stock tab though. It allows multiple appts to show on calendar screen and also includes more programs to be installed on program app. Also, it runs smoother and faster than original.

To each their own but I like it a lot.

Oh yeah - forgot about the people tab - also has separate icons for home, cell, work etc...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks