View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 12:42 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
That and the updated weather tab. Not worth the HR to me.
no hard reset needed, its way better than stock tf. waaaaaaaay faster and more tabs than stock, not just the stocks tab. i was against this at first, love it now. theres 15 tabs, count the stock tabs. its not 14 i understand you can add tabs too, but just the speed is worth it to me and i follow the stocks so that tab is a huge plus and the weather is killer plus no update lag.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-11-2009 at 12:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.