PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mrfett79 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I think the XBOXmod had to do something funky with the backgrounds for all so that it would work with the new multi appointment feature. Let me kown what happens.
Ok I uninstalled the background4all cab and re-installed the sprint flip clock and all seems to be good. The only thing so far is that the slider at the bottom for the tabs is off center just a bit. I know there is a fix for this so I will try that. Just to give anyone who was interested some info.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

thanks I just logged in and saw them. They are close and are better than nothing but I would still like to get the originals.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
thanks I just logged in and saw them. They are close and are better than nothing but I would still like to get the originals.
there is no rush but when do u think you will upload them?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:49 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

very nice work fatboy, directions on op seem easy enough, im jumping in now, ill get back to ya.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
there is no rush but when do u think you will upload them?
I am at least a couple days out yet.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

gravija is a n00b

Hello, awesome job being done here guys, i have a small bug to report pertaining to the TF3D HD software. Im not sure if anyone has noticed, but if you put a pic on yer memory card to use as a background the orignal TP tf3d software will best fit the image if its a pretty large one or a small one. ( sprint is my model ) I just noticed that the TF3D HD fits for its spec'ed screen size, not the currently used one. In other words it makes the images overscan, cutting off the edges. I just thought id let yas know about that. So far im going to try and resize the image to the TP's screen size and see if that works. Other than that, im having fun seeing what works with TF3D HD and what doesnt.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amart79196 View Post
Sorry if this is answered already---not going to read 60 pages of thread.

anyone know how to "DELETE" a stock that they added to their stock portfolio as when I click the option to delete, once in the screen to select the stock to delete, I can't seem to be able to select anything.

Thanks in advance.
I just tried this and was able to delete a stock. Make sure you're clicking in the square on the right side of the screen after you select the Delete option.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Thanks John! 3 to go.
These are what came out of the manila files.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

woody88 is becoming a great contributor

hi guys,

I am pretty new to this port, I had just finished installing it. Currently, I can't seem to use any pictures as the background wallpaper, despite having the box check for use this picture as background. when I click on the start menu, I can actually see the picture a little bit. does anyone know why that is?

also, all the notification icons, such as the round icon to show how many emails or texts that you have, that icon is just dark grey, I was wondering how does someone change the color on that? I don't think I want anything that complicated. just varying up the color would be fine. I kind of like this all black look, rather professional. but wanted to have the notification pop out a bit more. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:58 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
hi guys,

I am pretty new to this port, I had just finished installing it. Currently, I can't seem to use any pictures as the background wallpaper, despite having the box check for use this picture as background. when I click on the start menu, I can actually see the picture a little bit. does anyone know why that is?

also, all the notification icons, such as the round icon to show how many emails or texts that you have, that icon is just dark grey, I was wondering how does someone change the color on that? I don't think I want anything that complicated. just varying up the color would be fine. I kind of like this all black look, rather professional. but wanted to have the notification pop out a bit more. any help would be greatly appreciated.
i just now installed also, for wallpaper, slide to settings tab and tap wallpaper, then no to use stock wallpaper and pick your paper you want. ill look at 2nd question now. ok, mine is also gray but i like that because all my other focus colors are gray. im sure theres a reg. edit to change color if you search this thread or just search in general.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-11-2009 at 03:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks