View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 02:58 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
hi guys,

I am pretty new to this port, I had just finished installing it. Currently, I can't seem to use any pictures as the background wallpaper, despite having the box check for use this picture as background. when I click on the start menu, I can actually see the picture a little bit. does anyone know why that is?

also, all the notification icons, such as the round icon to show how many emails or texts that you have, that icon is just dark grey, I was wondering how does someone change the color on that? I don't think I want anything that complicated. just varying up the color would be fine. I kind of like this all black look, rather professional. but wanted to have the notification pop out a bit more. any help would be greatly appreciated.
i just now installed also, for wallpaper, slide to settings tab and tap wallpaper, then no to use stock wallpaper and pick your paper you want. ill look at 2nd question now. ok, mine is also gray but i like that because all my other focus colors are gray. im sure theres a reg. edit to change color if you search this thread or just search in general.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-11-2009 at 03:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.