PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsonar View Post
Am searching to see if there is a post regarding the music tab acting weird
when scrolling through songs.
sorry if this has been answer before.
Describe more what your problem is. I haven't seen anything yet but I haven't focused on the music tab much.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-04-2009, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

when am in the tf3d library, if i browse through artist it works fine,
but if i try by songs it just goes blank, then it comes back.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Describe more what your problem is. I haven't seen anything yet but I haven't focused on the music tab much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsonar View Post
when am in the tf3d library, if i browse through artist it works fine,
but if i try by songs it just goes blank, then it comes back.
I'll look into this, it might take me a while. Have you installed anything that might have made changes to music in anyway? thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-04-2009 at 11:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tiddly Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bjeremi is becoming a great contributor

I jacked something up with advanced config last night and lost alot of the tabs like the stock one. Well I tried to reinstall the HD cab and I had to uninstall it first. I was using the lastest .5 compressed version. It did uninstall completely and then asked me if I wanted to reinstall. Took a while but it worked. Just thought I would post since with the .1 version I couldn't get it unistall without doing a hard reset. I did have touch flo turned off when doing all this and it took a while. Like 30minutes to do everything.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

No
I did a hard reset, installed tf3d hd, then i was trying everything before i
installed anything.
i notice the behavior from the music tab and continue testing.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

in the open programs list in the drop down menu, does everyone else have a program opened called start?? when I close out of it, it closes tf3d.....just wondering if this is normal. I have read all 48 pages and no one ever says anything about it.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
in the open programs list in the drop down menu, does everyone else have a program opened called start?? when I close out of it, it closes tf3d.....just wondering if this is normal. I have read all 48 pages and no one ever says anything about it.
First thanks for reading and searching first! You are correct there is a icon that is in the drop down list and it will close TF3D HD. It is the excutable for HD, so you'll need to leave it alone unless you want to close TF3D. this is nothing wrong, just the way it works. thanks.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:47 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Here is the file I believe you need. This is usually wacked because of a new clock install. Its best to make a manila backup of your files when you have everything working, that way when you install something that doesn't work for some reason you can simply restore your manila files. This is a heck of a lot easier and faster than hard resetting and starting over. Get Manila Customizer to back up, that is what I use
Thats the one. Crystal Clock overwrites this.

Now all good again. Yay!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
you can add it to the exclusive program list so it wont show
in the task manager
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I'll look into this, it might take me a while. Have you installed anything that might have made changes to music in anyway? thanks for the feedback.
I am having music issues also. If i try to scroll artists, it jumps down leaving a blank page and only reappears when i double tap. i can press down on the d-pad, but i have 4500 songs so this makes it even more sucky than the annoying fact that there is no letter/accelerated speed scroll. Composers (not that I use this part) does the same thing. The rest of the tabs scroll fine. I don't install any custom tf3d things yet, besides the landscape, which I ended up uninstalling.

Last edited by akastixx; 02-04-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks