PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

So, this CFC version is mostly perfect (except for landscape, as we all know)

If you want to change the clock, get your favorite clock, CFC compress it or not, and copy it into \Windows (stop/start TF3d before/after change)

If anything you do messes up your backgrounds 4 all (ie, you get the white square in the corner on other tabs) just re-install the bg4all cab - this one works for me

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1223945516

So here's mine now:

Thanks again (here and at xda) for this!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:01 AM
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
You still had to install the additional tabs cab...right?
Er, no. I just installed the cfc cab file. I installed it over my existing (previous) install.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
Here you go... I'm talking about the color of the tab on the slider bar...

Mine:

Yours:
Here ya go, this works for me perfectly using Total Commander. Make sure you are using the "Select all" feature under "show" (because some of the files may be hidden) and make sure you are copying the manila files to the windows folder and NOT the zip file!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Red Manila.zip (148.5 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-02-2009 at 12:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ZEROpcs is a n00b

414 replies... Wow... I love this; however does anyone have this working in the Sprint stock look? With the wallpaper only on the first tab, the curtains on and the neon look?? Either the glass flip clock or the Sprint neon clock is cool...

I am curious...
Old 02-02-2009, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this is fantastic. I finally had a chance to install this and play around with it. wow I am just saddened that HTC did not include this tf3d with the TP. even the ability to go to the settings tab and manipulate tabs on the fly is great. everything works great. every tab works great. I added all possible tabs and everything works perfectly. I will be adding this to my gf's TP and telling my friends that own one to "upgrade" to your HD tf3d. I cant thank you enough.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

DAMBRO24 is a n00b

mine is very slow i am using a custom rom is that maybe why,, is everyone here that it hasnet slowed down your phones been using the stock sprint rom with this upgrade?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMBRO24 View Post
mine is very slow i am using a custom rom is that maybe why,, is everyone here that it hasnet slowed down your phones been using the stock sprint rom with this upgrade?
You are probably right but it might not be your custom rom it may be other software or just the way its set up. best to start from a hard reset..............but there have been reports that it runs better on some custom roms.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:34 PM
morsus mihi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpcs View Post
414 replies... Wow... I love this; however does anyone have this working in the Sprint stock look? With the wallpaper only on the first tab, the curtains on and the neon look?? Either the glass flip clock or the Sprint neon clock is cool...

I am curious...
It should be doable. Get the sprint theme, install it, install the clock you want, install and then uninstall the bg4all cab I linked to above to "remove" bg4all... should do it.

You could use the cfc compressed version too - once its just the way you like it just copy out all the windows/*_manilla files onto your windows desktop and compress them using the cfc_gui app over at xda, then copy them back for a little speed bump/space savings.

I'm not gonna go though all that though
Old 02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
morsus mihi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMBRO24 View Post
I'm running stock. Did you do the registry tweaks in the http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730 Essentials sticky? That really helps TF3d performance on any rom (some custom roms may already do theses)
Old 02-02-2009, 06:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tiddly Touch Pro

bjeremi is becoming a great contributor

I loved this HD manila but why would your really want to use it without the landscape feature? Doesn't really kill it for most people? Or are you guys just doing some sort of work around. Is there a way to get the stock tab without using this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks