PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
Fatboy:

Still having trouble getting the RED slider. Other things changed to RED, just not the slider. Not a big deal odviously, but when I want something.........
still working on it.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-01-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mrfett79 is becoming a great contributor

Ok don't remember anyone else having this problem but there are some tabs that I cannot use the touch screen on. Comm- Manager, sound profiles and internet do not respond with the tough screen. I can use the d-pad to select what I want but not the touch screen. Could this be a faulty install? Everything else is golden. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Old 02-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

install the 1.8.5 patch that fixed the communications tab. i did noticed that u have to press alittle harder on that tab and the Internet tab for it to respond though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mrfett79 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
install the 1.8.5 patch that fixed the communications tab. i did noticed that u have to press alittle harder on that tab and the Internet tab for it to respond though.
I do have the 1.8.5 fix applied and I still cannot get these tabs to respond through the touch screen. Guess I'll just try to hard reset and reinstall. Thanks
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Here is the compressed version of the new release. This should not only take up less space but run smoother and faster. I have not used it but it is exactly the same as the 1.8.1 cab and the 1.8.5 cab combined and compressed. If anyone uses this please leave feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: zip XBmod HD Manila 1.8.5 CFC.cab.zip (4.40 MB, 193 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro

detarx is a n00b

No matter what i do when i folow all steps i cant get the landscape to work. Please help
Old 02-02-2009, 03:24 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

running pretty good except landscape...big note with the xboxmod i tried the personalizer again and poof I can still receive picture mail...yeaaaa.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:30 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

any word on getting rid of the ids crap on the weather screen?
Old 02-02-2009, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

silverD16y71996 is just getting started

ok so i took the leap and installed the hew 1.8.1, so far only a few issue cant get the comm tab to work on touch screen, all of my font cabs work and so do my start menu change, along with all taksbar icons, this set up is pretty quick and stable.

issues noticed.
1 on start up i get 2 diferent typed of keyboards
2 tf3d tell me it unable to start ft3d but then starts automatically.
3 clicking the calender tab dosent open the calender app.

so far all the apps i had on my old set up are working fine,
still have some thing to install but no issues other than what i have stated.

my next thing im gonna try is to see what are in the manila files so i can chage out some icons hero and tray.

running stock sprint rom

edit: got the comm tab working with the 1.8.5 fix

Last edited by silverD16y71996; 02-02-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so i just installed the compressed cab and i must say i am COMPLETELY astounded. I've been following this project since day one, and this version is BY FAR the MOST RESPONSIVE and most bug free. The size is almost half and im extremely impressed. Everything works....so far, so no bugs to report. (except the red slider, buy thats known)

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks