PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

abscess is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/22/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Can you give more information on what you are running...probably not stock rom. My text count is working prefect and just did a double check to see. You may need to simply do a soft reset again. Thanks for the feedback.
Hmm, I think you're right -- now the text message count is working just fine. Awesome! With your fixes I haven't had any crashes, it definitely seems snappier, and there is less weird stretching. Kudos!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by abscess View Post
Hmm, I think you're right -- now the text message count is working just fine. Awesome! With your fixes I haven't had any crashes, it definitely seems snappier, and there is less weird stretching. Kudos!
I wish I could take credit for fixes but I am just a middle man and I've done some testing. XBOXmod is the genius and deserves all the credit and support.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
I wish I could take credit for fixes but I am just a middle man and I've done some testing. XBOXmod is the genius and deserves all the credit and support.
I'm not sure if this differs from regular Manila, but what's the best way to change the notification count and other things back to green? Or any other color for that matter... The grey was nice but I might as well have a phone with a black and white screen it feels like... I need some COLOR!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I'm not sure if this differs from regular Manila, but what's the best way to change the notification count and other things back to green? Or any other color for that matter... The grey was nice but I might as well have a phone with a black and white screen it feels like... I need some COLOR!
I try to list this type of stuff in post #1 when it is availible. FYI some of the files are the same as the stock manila but there are also some differences.
Quote:
-I have some theme colors and files posted in #144 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=658121#post658121
Old 01-23-2009, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey,
Thanks for allowing the post of your cab. It would be great if you could put a screen shot of you home tab and any other changes in post # 162.....I think a lot of people are going to be interested. thanks again.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

its getting much closer to complete. Weather tab still needs adjustments and landscape needs to be thrown in. Then itll be ready for prime time IMO.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Help! Xboxmod has asked me to post that he needs feedback from GSM phones users. He is VERY persistent to get the job done so if you have a GSM phone and want this HD for your phone give him a helping hand. Go here and send him a pm letting him know you'll give quick feedback. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164

i dont have stock rom but i'll b a beta tester if possible
Old 01-23-2009, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
i dont have stock rom but i'll b a beta tester if possible
Excellent, let Xboxmod know.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:32 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
I try to list this type of stuff in post #1 when it is availible. FYI some of the files are the same as the stock manila but there are also some differences.
Oh excellent, and sorry about that.

I've been following this thread since its release, and seemed to pick up a version of the Manila that launched perfectly with no intervention from me.

Realistically, I didn't re-read the entire thread every time some new post came up. I'll add some screenshots of the green again a little later tonight after I get it installed. Thanks!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Oh excellent, and sorry about that.

I've been following this thread since its release, and seemed to pick up a version of the Manila that launched perfectly with no intervention from me.

Realistically, I didn't re-read the entire thread every time some new post came up. I'll add some screenshots of the green again a little later tonight after I get it installed. Thanks!
Excellent thanks for posting screen shots and no need to be sorry I just make those statements so everyone knows I try to keep up on this thread and keep the important information on post 1
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks