PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836)

mrfett79 02-11-2009 12:17 AM

Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 704068)
I think the XBOXmod had to do something funky with the backgrounds for all so that it would work with the new multi appointment feature. Let me kown what happens.

Ok I uninstalled the background4all cab and re-installed the sprint flip clock and all seems to be good. The only thing so far is that the slider at the bottom for the tabs is off center just a bit. I know there is a fix for this so I will try that. Just to give anyone who was interested some info.

fat boy 02-11-2009 12:19 AM

thanks I just logged in and saw them. They are close and are better than nothing but I would still like to get the originals.

bog3nator 02-11-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 705356)
thanks I just logged in and saw them. They are close and are better than nothing but I would still like to get the originals.

there is no rush but when do u think you will upload them? :thumbleft:

darren.wlsn1 02-11-2009 12:49 AM

very nice work fatboy, directions on op seem easy enough, im jumping in now, ill get back to ya.

fat boy 02-11-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bog3nator (Post 705419)
there is no rush but when do u think you will upload them? :thumbleft:

I am at least a couple days out yet.

gravija 02-11-2009 01:04 AM

Hello, awesome job being done here guys, i have a small bug to report pertaining to the TF3D HD software. Im not sure if anyone has noticed, but if you put a pic on yer memory card to use as a background the orignal TP tf3d software will best fit the image if its a pretty large one or a small one. ( sprint is my model ) I just noticed that the TF3D HD fits for its spec'ed screen size, not the currently used one. In other words it makes the images overscan, cutting off the edges. I just thought id let yas know about that. So far im going to try and resize the image to the TP's screen size and see if that works. Other than that, im having fun seeing what works with TF3D HD and what doesnt.

darnell 02-11-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amart79196 (Post 699392)
Sorry if this is answered already---not going to read 60 pages of thread.

anyone know how to "DELETE" a stock that they added to their stock portfolio as when I click the option to delete, once in the screen to select the stock to delete, I can't seem to be able to select anything.

Thanks in advance.

I just tried this and was able to delete a stock. Make sure you're clicking in the square on the right side of the screen after you select the Delete option.

smotrs 02-11-2009 01:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 703985)
Thanks John! 3 to go.

These are what came out of the manila files.

woody88 02-11-2009 02:24 AM

hi guys,

I am pretty new to this port, I had just finished installing it. Currently, I can't seem to use any pictures as the background wallpaper, despite having the box check for use this picture as background. when I click on the start menu, I can actually see the picture a little bit. does anyone know why that is?

also, all the notification icons, such as the round icon to show how many emails or texts that you have, that icon is just dark grey, I was wondering how does someone change the color on that? I don't think I want anything that complicated. just varying up the color would be fine. I kind of like this all black look, rather professional. but wanted to have the notification pop out a bit more. any help would be greatly appreciated.

darren.wlsn1 02-11-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody88 (Post 705597)
hi guys,

I am pretty new to this port, I had just finished installing it. Currently, I can't seem to use any pictures as the background wallpaper, despite having the box check for use this picture as background. when I click on the start menu, I can actually see the picture a little bit. does anyone know why that is?

also, all the notification icons, such as the round icon to show how many emails or texts that you have, that icon is just dark grey, I was wondering how does someone change the color on that? I don't think I want anything that complicated. just varying up the color would be fine. I kind of like this all black look, rather professional. but wanted to have the notification pop out a bit more. any help would be greatly appreciated.

i just now installed also, for wallpaper, slide to settings tab and tap wallpaper, then no to use stock wallpaper and pick your paper you want. ill look at 2nd question now. ok, mine is also gray but i like that because all my other focus colors are gray. im sure theres a reg. edit to change color if you search this thread or just search in general.