PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Until this is fixed
I search by artist, then select the song for that artist.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:19 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok did a hard reset on my pro and the weather was ok, no IDS crap, I have to use a weather database editor to add my city but no matter which one I use the weather always has the IDS crap on it. the weather is correct but its almost unbearable.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
Ok did a hard reset on my pro and the weather was ok, no IDS crap, I have to use a weather database editor to add my city but no matter which one I use the weather always has the IDS crap on it. the weather is correct but its almost unbearable.
Then the reason is that you are probably entering the custom city incorrectly. Its got to be this format.

NAM|US|MN|CHASKA

make sure its caps and make sure you are using the straight up and down slash.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
in the open programs list in the drop down menu, does everyone else have a program opened called start?? .
That's normal, the regular TF3D does that also.

~John
Old 02-04-2009, 01:48 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Then the reason is that you are probably entering the custom city incorrectly. Its got to be this format.

NAM|US|MN|CHASKA

make sure its caps and make sure you are using the straight up and down slash.
yea I got that mine is NAM|US|FL|ORMOND20%BEACH
entered it fine because the weather is correct its got to be something else
Old 02-04-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
yea I got that mine is NAM|US|FL|ORMOND20%BEACH
entered it fine because the weather is correct its got to be something else
and thats the problem
1. Ormond Beach, FL is not on the list of cities available
2. If it were than this would be how to enter it, NAM|US|FL|ORMOND BEACH

sorry your out of luck, pick a bigger city near by and enter it as a custom city but use your city name instead of the bigger city.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

one problem, my communications manager isn't working. It shows all the correct info, but I can't use it to turn on and off wifi and bluetooth......any ideas?

I have corner clock cab installed, and fatboy's red theme, and tsowen's taskbar installed thats pretty much it.....
Old 02-04-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
one problem, my communications manager isn't working. It shows all the correct info, but I can't use it to turn on and off wifi and bluetooth......any ideas?

I have corner clock cab installed, and fatboy's red theme, and tsowen's taskbar installed thats pretty much it.....
Here is what I have learned. First check that everything is working, then check each time I install something that it didn't screw with somthing that is working, then I can figure out what the heck is going on. If more people did this there would be a lot less questions.

Now to your problem

If you want to assume that you install correctly and everything was working, than I know that my theme is working, that leaves you with the other two items.....my guess is the corner clock is your problem. Did you soft reset?
Old 02-04-2009, 02:30 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
and thats the problem
1. Ormond Beach, FL is not on the list of cities available
2. If it were than this would be how to enter it, NAM|US|FL|ORMOND BEACH

sorry your out of luck, pick a bigger city near by and enter it as a custom city but use your city name instead of the bigger city.
the add for Ormond Beach wont work on my phone instead of the space or - I have to put %20 in between it. I finally got it to work it had something to do with when I was installing it. thanks for the help.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tnynyn is a n00b

is a hard reset necessary for this update? i had version 1.8.1 cfc before. can i just install normally over my current one?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks