PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Just a quick thanks- I've been following this project for some time and finally decided to take the plunge tonight. I'll have the whole weekend to test it and complain
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyespocket View Post
is there anyone using this with any cooked rom? does it work better on stock rom? i will flash my phone in a heartbeat for this.
I am using this on Juicy's 4.7, runs great only issue is with landscape, really doesnt work at all, but I noticed issues with landscape before loading this so it may not be related.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Just a quick thanks- I've been following this project for some time and finally decided to take the plunge tonight. I'll have the whole weekend to test it and complain
Good luck, you'll be glad you took the dive, it's sweeeeeet. Make sure you give some feedback and insight to help others.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-31-2009, 12:35 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Its worth the plung but it has it kinks to be worked out, let me know if ya need help.

oh and lok at this for your next project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykBhbiOg1mY

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
Its worth the plung but it has it kinks to be worked out, let me know if ya need help.

oh and lok at this for your next project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykBhbiOg1mY
Has it been determined for sure that we have the hardware? thanks for the link!
Old 01-31-2009, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I can't say it enough that if you like this developement and want to see more get over to XDA and thank the developer XBOXmod, and support him by sending him 5 bucks on paypal. I hate it when a good developer looses interest because no one appreciates their work and the next thing you know they quit before you really get to where you want to be. I hope we can get this radio and a heck of a lot more and maybe XBoxmod can help us get there. DONT piss and moan over at XDA, do that here if you have to. Theres a lot less tolerance for noobs or anyone who doesnt take out the time to read the thread and keep asking questions that have already been answered.

Last edited by fat boy; 01-31-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:52 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

naw thats at&ts
Old 01-31-2009, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
I am using this on Juicy's 4.7, runs great only issue is with landscape, really doesnt work at all, but I noticed issues with landscape before loading this so it may not be related.
yah i was using juicy's 4.7..yah the landscape got kind of irritating..i just flashed to jd's se7ven rom...idk if wanna use this again..i really love the weather and the stock tabs..ill wait for another update (please)..i really love this..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyespocket View Post
yah i was using juicy's 4.7..yah the landscape got kind of irritating..i just flashed to jd's se7ven rom...idk if wanna use this again..i really love the weather and the stock tabs..ill wait for another update (please)..i really love this..
What do you think of JD's new ROM? I am DL it now, but have to wait for my battery to hit 50% to load. I am still going to load this so I will let you know if there is any lag
Old 01-31-2009, 03:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
What do you think of JD's new ROM? I am DL it now, but have to wait for my battery to hit 50% to load. I am still going to load this so I will let you know if there is any lag
coo thanks bro..jd's cool..if u like nice plain and simple rom..i like it..i love the gsm touch flo theme..so im happy..and im not sure if its standard..but on jd's rom on the people tab on the favorites its like what the hd have..idk maybe im just trippin..overall its niiice...sorry if this is kinda off topic..=)

ps..i did some of the hacks on here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42141
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks