PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Decided to give a customized ROM a try and loaded up MightyROM 4.15 tonight. I've installed the TF3D HD port on it without any issues.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

I know this does not support landscape. But what does that mean exactly? What happens if I slide open my keyboard or go into landscape?
Old 03-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
It's not functional. It basically rotates the portrait version to landscape, meaning it blurs out the right side and cuts off the bottom. It doesnt switch to the 8 button menu like the std TF3D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
I know this does not support landscape. But what does that mean exactly? What happens if I slide open my keyboard or go into landscape?

This was answered.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

OK... so I have this TF3D HD set up on my touch pro with the black diamond manila theme. The colors for the selected items on the today screen is a dull grey though. I am guessing Fat Boy is the themes genius so maybe he or someone else can instruct me on how to get that color changed to whatever I want? I already checked the thread on how to customize themes and it seems a little complicated. Surely there is an easy way to do this right?
Old 03-29-2009, 12:48 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
OK... so I have this TF3D HD set up on my touch pro with the black diamond manila theme. The colors for the selected items on the today screen is a dull grey though. I am guessing Fat Boy is the themes genius so maybe he or someone else can instruct me on how to get that color changed to whatever I want? I already checked the thread on how to customize themes and it seems a little complicated. Surely there is an easy way to do this right?
read the thread, theres fixes posted. i know you dont wanna read all this. i have a cab for making highlites red, like when you tap on clock ect. also a cab for changing email and text notifications to green if that would help? pm me your email addy if you want the cabs.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
read the thread, theres fixes posted. i know you dont wanna read all this. i have a cab for making highlites red, like when you tap on clock ect. also a cab for changing email and text notifications to green if that would help? pm me your email addy if you want the cabs.
Thanks. I will read the thread some more though. I was really interested in figuring out how to do it myself. Its hard to sift through over 100 pages of posts.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks. I will read the thread some more though. I was really interested in figuring out how to do it myself. Its hard to sift through over 100 pages of posts.
sorry I havnt been checking this thread out. colors are set by 3 differnt items 1 is the theme and you know the highlights by the colors I posted showing the highlights but 2 some of the highlights are determined by the tsk file in windows and you have to find the one you like and 3rd some are determined by reg edits. It all sort sucks to find exactly what you what but this will get you started.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

fatboy or anybody, i lost my weather tab asin the hd look, tab still there just weather was stock tf3d which was my fault so i dled the hd weather cab and the wiper works on that one. i love the wiper so i thought i would post.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Would somebody who installed the CAB(s) mind posting this file,
ygoservice.db

from the following location within the mobile?
\Application Data\HTC\ygo\ygoservice.db

Thanks.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
fatboy or anybody, i lost my weather tab asin the hd look, tab still there just weather was stock tf3d which was my fault so i dled the hd weather cab and the wiper works on that one. i love the wiper so i thought i would post.
Glad it worked for you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks