PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137641)

jmart518 01-27-2011 11:48 PM

Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.4.0 [19-Jan-2011]

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicpc (Post 2043821)
Hey Guys,
Downloaded the new 1.4, and it's a big improvement over 1.3.

- Still missing Sharepoints :(
- Headphone jack issue is now seriously trouble. My ringtone was coming out of the phone prior to the update, but now it's gone. The thing still thinks there is a headset plugged in, but there isn't and hasn't been. Some how before I was able to hear the ring tone at least, any ideas on how to get that back?

Thanks everyone!

1) Sharepoints has been fixed and will be included in the next release
2) This is common problem in the TP2 world and a few Imagio users have had it happen as well. What happens is the contacts get stuck in the jack, you can try and plug/unplug it a bunch of times and wiggle it as you pull it out. This will usually correct it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survivalism (Post 2043928)
Swype issue for me happens no matter what from a completely fresh flash, i no longer add ANYTHING to the phone at all besides having it sync calender / contacts from outlook.

If i soft reset the phone and the default keyboard if swype it will get stuck on the keyboard when swype is open. If i reset the phone with the default qwerty keyboard and type a few letters i can change to swype and it will work fine until the phone has to be restarted and swype opens for the first time.

Unfortunately now on top of the above problem swype will not automatically put in spaces, even if the auto space function is turned on.

Let me know what else i can do to help, love this rom!

I am sorry that it is giving you problems, not sure why it would be acting up. I have been testing it vigorously and the only problem I can get out of it is the lag when loading messages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolpoete (Post 2044760)
It's probably redundant to say now but the only issues I have come across is the stereo bluetooth and WMP cutting out after 1 or 2 songs. I'm not going to gripe about YouTube, it works as well as it's going to I believe, you just can't skip through video or stop and play or it will crash. I can live with that just fine. Other than that it's fantastic, again paired with the overclocking it's great. I don't have the "urge" to ditch the phone anymore.

On a separate note I wish there was an actual bootable Android ROM available for this device, it would be nice to play around with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlh11364 (Post 2044857)
At this point, this blows away every energy rom I have tried. It is fast, has lots of cool features and just plain works. however, my only gripe, still, is my sync doesn't sync Excel files at all. Not sure what the problem is?

I am looking into these issues and hope to have them all resolved by the next release.

websurf 01-28-2011 11:16 PM

Guys, I see people talking really good about his ROM, and i'm reading and reading but do not see any download link for the ROM. Where can i download it here?

NEVER MIND I FOUND IT. You guys hide it good aren't you? :-)

gpinc 01-30-2011 01:24 PM

Hi Jmart518,

Project teya is best rom ever i used.

There is anyway you can make

1. Taksbar icons colorful ratherthan black and white.
2. when i press shutdown icon from programs list i can see list of options in plain click style.It will be great if those options are in color with some images.
3. Adding more lock screens in Project teya customization.
4. Able to add any program, icon and color for softkeys bar. Know we have custom button on the list. But if will be good if we can choose programs from list of startmenu like we choose for Quicklinks.
5.Options to change the size of the date and time displays (we already have color change options).

And i guess i see one slow thing.

We can send txt message if we are busy for phone calls. But when i try to change that to my own it almost freezing the phone.

Thanks again for making a rocking rom.

nordicpc 01-30-2011 08:09 PM

Thanks for the update Jmart! Getting Sharepoints back is very exciting.

I'm actually at a loss with the headphone jack issue at this point. I finally got really fed up with it, after trying to plug/replug/wiggle for a while more, and I opened the phone up and actually removed the headphone jack from the board, in little pieces. The phone is still stuck in Headphone mode!!! You've got to be kidding me.

Going to reflash and see if that helps...

----UPDATE----

Reflash was not helpful. The jack is apparently the type that thinks something is there all the time unless you bridge two connections. I think this is a very stupid way of designing it, but that's okay.

I fixed it by soldering a small piece of wire to the two contacts on the left side of the jack. There are five pads all together, two on one side and three on the other. The two left ones are bridged, and the jack thinks there is nothing there. Pardon the crappy ASCII art, but here's the idea:

X o
| o
X o

Hope that helps people in the future. Granted I won't have a headphone jack anymore, but at least I can talk without a bluetooth again.

jmart518 01-30-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpinc (Post 2047764)
Hi Jmart518,

Project teya is best rom ever i used.

There is anyway you can make

1. Taksbar icons colorful ratherthan black and white.
2. when i press shutdown icon from programs list i can see list of options in plain click style.It will be great if those options are in color with some images.
3. Adding more lock screens in Project teya customization.
4. Able to add any program, icon and color for softkeys bar. Know we have custom button on the list. But if will be good if we can choose programs from list of startmenu like we choose for Quicklinks.
5.Options to change the size of the date and time displays (we already have color change options).

And i guess i see one slow thing.

We can send txt message if we are busy for phone calls. But when i try to change that to my own it almost freezing the phone.

Thanks again for making a rocking rom.

1) I actually like the clean black and white icons for the taskbar, but I am always up for a change, so if you have one in mind, post a link and I will check them out.
2) I designed it to be super light and clean HTC Sense style
3) Do you have any you would like to see included? If so, please post links
4) I'm sorry, but not following you on this one
5) Not sure which display you are referring to, are you talking about the home tab widgets?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicpc (Post 2047958)
Thanks for the update Jmart! Getting Sharepoints back is very exciting.

I'm actually at a loss with the headphone jack issue at this point. I finally got really fed up with it, after trying to plug/replug/wiggle for a while more, and I opened the phone up and actually removed the headphone jack from the board, in little pieces. The phone is still stuck in Headphone mode!!! You've got to be kidding me.

Going to reflash and see if that helps...

----UPDATE----

Reflash was not helpful. The jack is apparently the type that thinks something is there all the time unless you bridge two connections. I think this is a very stupid way of designing it, but that's okay.

I fixed it by soldering a small piece of wire to the two contacts on the left side of the jack. There are five pads all together, two on one side and three on the other. The two left ones are bridged, and the jack thinks there is nothing there. Pardon the crappy ASCII art, but here's the idea:

X o
| o
X o

Hope that helps people in the future. Granted I won't have a headphone jack anymore, but at least I can talk without a bluetooth again.

Wow, well done buddy! I am glad you got that thing fixed!

sceadwe 01-30-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 2047995)
1) I actually like the clean black and white icons for the taskbar, but I am always up for a change, so if you have one in mind, post a link and I will check them out.
3) Do you have any you would like to see included? If so, please post links
4) I'm sorry, but not following you on this one
5) Not sure which display you are referring to, are you talking about the home tab widgets?

on number four i think he means in CHT Editor he would like to be able to more easily select programs from a list to replace the softkeys on Cookie's slider where you have phone and web buttons. but i think this is more beyond the scope of the rom and more along the lines of something that should be requested on a CHT thread.

gpinc 01-31-2011 12:36 AM

I will jmart. And thanks very much replying for my question. i am very sorry asking you for some thing which is beyond our rom limits.

Project Teya Rocks

gpinc 01-31-2011 12:38 AM

You got my 4th point Sceadwe and sorry for my bad english. thanks for clearing my mind about CHT options.

you people great

BRosenow 01-31-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 2047995)

I am TOTALLY with you on these points JMart; black and white, clean and light - THAT's what I am looking for in a ROM.

Once you take care of the BT stereo problem, I will have nothing else to ask for! Thanks for your hard work and for keeping it clean! =D>

jmart518 01-31-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpinc (Post 2048104)
I will jmart. And thanks very much replying for my question. i am very sorry asking you for some thing which is beyond our rom limits.

Project Teya Rocks

No prob buddy, thanks for using the ROM!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRosenow (Post 2048271)
I am TOTALLY with you on these points JMart; black and white, clean and light - THAT's what I am looking for in a ROM.

Once you take care of the BT stereo problem, I will have nothing else to ask for! Thanks for your hard work and for keeping it clean! =D>

In that case, you will like Teya 1.5! :D