PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137641)

gokudre 01-23-2011 02:30 PM

Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.4.0 [19-Jan-2011]

Quote:

Originally Posted by sceadwe (Post 2042404)
no hard-spl unlock. i was using olinex unlocker. once i emailed them they want me to send them my imei/esn to verify, im a lil iffy bout that. gokudre, can you send me a link to your hardspl unlocker?

i simply download the one here Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - Whitestone Hard-SPL
i have downloaded it multiple times. It says doantions are welcome but nothing else. no issues. Are you sure you are downloading the right thing?

sceadwe 01-23-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gokudre (Post 2042712)
i simply download the one here Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - Whitestone Hard-SPL
i have downloaded it multiple times. It says doantions are welcome but nothing else. no issues. Are you sure you are downloading the right thing?

thats really weird. thats the exact same one i was trying to use. ugh.

bobcsc 01-23-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 2041402)
Looks like I am going to have to tear apart everything related to BT and see what I can find. I tried to leave anything related to BT stock. I will buy a bluetooth headset today, that way I can see what you guys are seeing.

As far as not being able to answer a call; this happened in some of the beta tests, but was very, very rare. Of all the beta tests (Teya 1.0.0-1.4.0), I believe it only happened a couple times and usually it was only the first incoming call post flash.

Also, had you installed anything post flash? This will help me isolate both problems better.

I am having the issue with answering a call as well It just wont let me pick up the call no matter if i swype or use the hard key. I am not using blue tooth at all so i dont think thats the issue. Has anybody come up with a fix that i'm not seeing?

sonami 01-23-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcsc (Post 2042909)
I am having the issue with answering a call as well It just wont let me pick up the call no matter if i swype or use the hard key. I am not using blue tooth at all so i dont think thats the issue. Has anybody come up with a fix that i'm not seeing?

toggle 'Disconnect Idle Data' OFF in Teya Customizations under More Options and see if that helps...

alfieelkins 01-24-2011 12:23 AM

Best rom for Imagio!

masimca 01-24-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blove (Post 2042611)
I like the ROM but some important bugs:
1. SMS received not show contact name but show mobile number with nation code (ex +84...). Although in contact list that mobile number (not with nation code) existed.
2. CHTEditor show error message after exit.
3. Teya Customization show error message after exit, too.

Who can tell me how to fix them?
Thanks!

I'm experiencing programs crashing as well, including CHTEditor. If I hit apply, then exit, the settings are saved, but the program still crashes on exit.

"An unexpected error has occurred in CHTEditor.exe.
Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."

Part of the Details:

"CHTEditor.exe
NullReferenceException
at
StedySoft.SenseSDK.SensePanelComboltem.DropDown.Cl earList()...

BRosenow 01-24-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2042950)
toggle 'Disconnect Idle Data' OFF in Teya Customizations under More Options and see if that helps...

Thanks LOADS Sonami - that fixed the problem with answering phone calls. I'm back on Project: Teya and couldn't be happier.

Again Jmart518 . . . this is the best ROM available for the Imagio, hands down!

sonami 01-24-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masimca (Post 2043084)
I'm experiencing programs crashing as well, including CHTEditor. If I hit apply, then exit, the settings are saved, but the program still crashes on exit.

"An unexpected error has occurred in CHTEditor.exe.
Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."

Part of the Details:

"CHTEditor.exe
NullReferenceException
at
StedySoft.SenseSDK.SensePanelComboltem.DropDown.Cl earList()...

this is a known error with cht 2.0. just hit quit, no harm no foul...

gokudre 01-24-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRosenow (Post 2043242)
Thanks LOADS Sonami - that fixed the problem with answering phone calls. I'm back on Project: Teya and couldn't be happier.

Again Jmart518 . . . this is the best ROM available for the Imagio, hands down!

yeah thats been a prob in most roms. might be a cdma thing. like it checks something through ur data before u can answer the call. But if data is shut off it hangs. I had that prob with energys rom also. Weird thing is that if you manually shut your data off it doesnt hang. auto when some program does it for you. If they could fix that it would be great. i would save a ton of battery life. Im thinkin about enabling it anys. i only recieve one or two calls a day anyways. i use my phone more for data. So auto killing it might work for me

gokudre 01-24-2011 02:23 PM

You guys see this?

[App] Zevele's AutoLoudspeaker V1.6 [15/01/2011] - xda-developers

Has anyone tried it? imma test it out now, kinda cool. One more thing that will make this rom rock if it works.