PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137641)

Patam 02-01-2011 02:54 PM

Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.4.0 [19-Jan-2011]

JMart. Thank you!!! Done!
bawaji - it works!

racer0018 02-03-2011 01:05 PM

I lost sound with mine. I went back to stock and it came back. I was thinking that i was going to have to send this one back and get a replacement. But it all worked out in the end. Thanks

I will be waiting for 1.5.

sonami 02-04-2011 03:20 PM

last night i had a text message that popped up normal in the notification bar and in sense (the little 1 notifier) after reading it the notification went away like normal, but after i replied, it came back and would not go away. this is something that used to happen in earlier roms, but hasnt in a while, definitely not in teya 1.3 or 1.4 before. after i deleted the text the notification finally went away. kinda weird.

also, jmart. do you know if the vmail text notification issue is something that can be fixed in new teya versions, or is it something thats just gunna happen no matter what?

gokudre 02-05-2011 07:01 PM

Sry. been away for a while. i was gonna jump to android but since the droid bionic is far away and the teya rom is so smooth im sticking around for a while. Thank u J for making the imagio bearable. lol Ok with 1.5 around the corner here are the things i hope r fixed.

Windows media player crashing and freezing. Esp when going from one file to the next. It seems like it plays the first file fine. But click on a second podcast after the first ones done WMP locks up.

Winmospeed kinda sux. Doest keep my settings ona restart and you have to play with things to get that link it creates into the start menu. Why not cook in Setcpuspeed 1.0d and the nosod fix i posted some time ago instead? they have a setting that is "apply at boot" and it always ticks.. never a sod.. its perfect. no funky links etc...

according to a recent poll 81% of mobile users either use or are interested in visual voicemail. can that be cooked in?

battery percentage meter on top right corner. #'s are accurate but the slidebar underneath is way off. its all the way to the right when charged but drops all the way to the left as soon as 70%.. doesnt gradually lower it self to coincide with the digital #

Any way to save Onenotemobile entrys to sd card? when i flash i lose them..

jmart518 02-05-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer0018 (Post 2050252)
I lost sound with mine. I went back to stock and it came back. I was thinking that i was going to have to send this one back and get a replacement. But it all worked out in the end. Thanks

I will be waiting for 1.5.

Every once in a while that happens, usually a bad flash and can be resolved by re-flashing. Sometimes, even a quick soft reset will fix it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2050988)
last night i had a text message that popped up normal in the notification bar and in sense (the little 1 notifier) after reading it the notification went away like normal, but after i replied, it came back and would not go away. this is something that used to happen in earlier roms, but hasnt in a while, definitely not in teya 1.3 or 1.4 before. after i deleted the text the notification finally went away. kinda weird.

also, jmart. do you know if the vmail text notification issue is something that can be fixed in new teya versions, or is it something thats just gunna happen no matter what?

I am pretty sure the ghost message is a product of including both wm and HTC messaging services in one ROM. If people are good with it, I would love to not include wm messaging.
The vmail message is still going to exist, nobody has figured out how to get it to stop in the latest HTC messaging.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gokudre (Post 2051536)
Sry. been away for a while. i was gonna jump to android but since the droid bionic is far away and the teya rom is so smooth im sticking around for a while. Thank u J for making the imagio bearable. lol Ok with 1.5 around the corner here are the things i hope r fixed.

Windows media player crashing and freezing. Esp when going from one file to the next. It seems like it plays the first file fine. But click on a second podcast after the first ones done WMP locks up.

Winmospeed kinda sux. Doest keep my settings ona restart and you have to play with things to get that link it creates into the start menu. Why not cook in Setcpuspeed 1.0d and the nosod fix i posted some time ago instead? they have a setting that is "apply at boot" and it always ticks.. never a sod.. its perfect. no funky links etc...

according to a recent poll 81% of mobile users either use or are interested in visual voicemail. can that be cooked in?

battery percentage meter on top right corner. #'s are accurate but the slidebar underneath is way off. its all the way to the right when charged but drops all the way to the left as soon as 70%.. doesnt gradually lower it self to coincide with the digital #

Any way to save Onenotemobile entrys to sd card? when i flash i lose them..

1) Windows Media Player is fixed in 1.5.0, as well as a bunch of other fixes.
2) I am a huge fan of WiMoSpeed, when you create the link it adds a .lnk to the WiMoSpeed folder and you can just copy that into your Startup folder. I haven't had any problems with it.
3) I can cook VVM in, but since I can't personally test it, so I can't guarantee that it will function perfectly in 1.5.0.
4) Can you post a pic? I am not quite following
5) I am working on a backup program and I will see about including a oneNote export

gokudre 02-05-2011 11:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 2051572)
Every once in a while that happens, usually a bad flash and can be resolved by re-flashing. Sometimes, even a quick soft reset will fix it.

I am pretty sure the ghost message is a product of including both wm and HTC messaging services in one ROM. If people are good with it, I would love to not include wm messaging.
The vmail message is still going to exist, nobody has figured out how to get it to stop in the latest HTC messaging.

1) Windows Media Player is fixed in 1.5.0, as well as a bunch of other fixes.
2) I am a huge fan of WiMoSpeed, when you create the link it adds a .lnk to the WiMoSpeed folder and you can just copy that into your Startup folder. I haven't had any problems with it.
3) I can cook VVM in, but since I can't personally test it, so I can't guarantee that it will function perfectly in 1.5.0.
4) Can you post a pic? I am not quite following
5) I am working on a backup program and I will see about including a oneNote export

1. thank you!!!

2. how do i "copy that into start up folder"

3. if u shoot me a beta release before u upload i can test it for you

4. gettin a pic now. just got one at 100.. now burning down batt wit video playing. lol *update* pics attached. Notice in pic one. upper right where my batt life is shown. the bar underneath the number is "full".. all the way filled to the right .. screenshot 2 is only at 85%.. yet the bar i mostly empty.. weird

5. thank you. not as big a deal as the windows media player so if it drives you nuts just omit it.

jmart518 02-06-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gokudre (Post 2051647)
1. thank you!!!

2. how do i "copy that into start up folder"

3. if u shoot me a beta release before u upload i can test it for you

4. gettin a pic now. just got one at 100.. now burning down batt wit video playing. lol *update* pics attached. Notice in pic one. upper right where my batt life is shown. the bar underneath the number is "full".. all the way filled to the right .. screenshot 2 is only at 85%.. yet the bar i mostly empty.. weird

5. thank you. not as big a deal as the windows media player so if it drives you nuts just omit it.

1) No prob!
2) After you have created the link using WiMo you:
-Using Total Commander: Navigate to \Program Files\WiMoSpeed
-Select the newly created .lnk (it will have the speed setting in the file name)
-File \ Copy/Move
-Tree
-Navigate to the Windows folder at the very bottom of the list and expand it
-Select Startup
-Select either copy or move
4) The bar actually "drains" toward the right, not the left. It is kind of deceiving, I wasn't the creator, but if I will put it on my list to make changes to it.

gokudre 02-06-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 2051717)
1) No prob!
2) After you have created the link using WiMo you:
-Using Total Commander: Navigate to \Program Files\WiMoSpeed
-Select the newly created .lnk (it will have the speed setting in the file name)
-File \ Copy/Move
-Tree
-Navigate to the Windows folder at the very bottom of the list and expand it
-Select Startup
-Select either copy or move
4) The bar actually "drains" toward the right, not the left. It is kind of deceiving, I wasn't the creator, but if I will put it on my list to make changes to it.

2. thx... perfect....

4. haaaaaaaaaaaaa im an idiot. i see that. works fine.....

sonami 02-06-2011 09:57 PM

hey jmart, is there anyway you could release the new teya backup in a cab before or with teya 1.5 so flashing to 1.5 is easier/faster? just a thought...

jsmith2004us 02-07-2011 01:49 AM

Hi, Just installed the Jan 2011 build.

I am facing the following issues:

1. Microsoft Myphone does not connect. I tried with another windows phone - it connects fine.. I can login via the browser as well.

2. I have a wifi network with a hidden SSID. How do I add this? I tried adding using Advanced->NEW .... didn't work.. How can I access the stock wifi manager application? Again, my Touch pro2 connects just fine.

Thanks.....