PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137641)

jlh11364 02-07-2011 11:57 AM

Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.4.0 [19-Jan-2011]

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsmith2004us (Post 2052215)
Hi, Just installed the Jan 2011 build.

I am facing the following issues:

1. Microsoft Myphone does not connect. I tried with another windows phone - it connects fine.. I can login via the browser as well.

2. I have a wifi network with a hidden SSID. How do I add this? I tried adding using Advanced->NEW .... didn't work.. How can I access the stock wifi manager application? Again, my Touch pro2 connects just fine.

Thanks.....

Myphone works fine with this ROM. However, when I put the ROM in, Myphone does not recognize it. You have to reload your info into the phone; passwords, and user name.

gpinc 02-08-2011 04:14 AM

hi jmart,

i can see one issue while surfing internet.

Usually we can see incoming call information screen so either we can accept the call or reject etc.,

Now the problem is

if we are surfing in vertical mode i.e. standard mode, then for incoming calls no problem.

but if we are in horizantal mode i.e screen rotated then you for incoming calls, you can hear only ring tone but not incoming call screen. only the way is you have to exit the browser.

want to make sure this is my phone or the rom.
by the way im using PT 1.40

thanks in advance

Project Teya Rocks

Maverick_TN 02-08-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2050988)
last night i had a text message that popped up normal in the notification bar and in sense (the little 1 notifier) after reading it the notification went away like normal, but after i replied, it came back and would not go away. this is something that used to happen in earlier roms, but hasnt in a while, definitely not in teya 1.3 or 1.4 before. after i deleted the text the notification finally went away. kinda weird.

also, jmart. do you know if the vmail text notification issue is something that can be fixed in new teya versions, or is it something thats just gunna happen no matter what?

I just installed the visual voicemail cab and it stopped for me.
I'll come back later and attach it to this post, going to work now.

Edit: I can't get it to let me add the file to the post, but here is the link to the post on xda.

xda-developers - View Single Post - VZW Visual Voicemail updated for WM 6.5

gokudre 02-08-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick_TN (Post 2052920)
I just installed the visual voicemail cab and it stopped for me.
I'll come back later and attach it to this post, going to work now.

which one did you use? i use 1.12 pro. works just fine

sonami 02-08-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gokudre (Post 2053313)
which one did you use? i use 1.12 pro. works just fine

i think he was saying the visual voicemail cab stopped the ghost texts that happen when you receive a voicemail with htc messaging, not that the visual voicemail stopped working...

Maverick_TN 02-09-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2053343)
i think he was saying the visual voicemail cab stopped the ghost texts that happen when you receive a voicemail with htc messaging, not that the visual voicemail stopped working...

Exactly :-)

bobfoertsch 02-09-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick_TN (Post 2053584)
Exactly :-)

I'm running VVM 1.1.12.9 and I still get phantom text messages whenever I receive a VM and also when I delete one. I'm not sure if that's how VVM functions. Verizon may send an SMS to the app to tell it to download the message. On other ROMs I've used the message would automatically download and the app would open when a new VM was received.

HTS 02-09-2011 04:52 PM

Hello! Many thanks for your work. Of all the firmware just like this for speed has no equal, I think so, but the glitches are also sufficient. Respect to the author. There is one point that you could fix: the Start menu system to connect the default connection Verizon Wireless it does not delete and I tried using the advanced config and disable it via the utility NoData not help it as in the original firmware that is I can create any connections you need me but it still puts the first Verizon Wireless please fix it. For example, in any custom firmware no binding to the operator. Only in the original and you. And one more thing why in the top bar where the signal still shows the globe as if it is connected to the Internet usually such icon when connecting to the internet service provider, and one can see if it does not mean you're not connected if there is then you are in the network fix it too. Best Regards!

gokudre 02-09-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobfoertsch (Post 2053736)
I'm running VVM 1.1.12.9 and I still get phantom text messages whenever I receive a VM and also when I delete one. I'm not sure if that's how VVM functions. Verizon may send an SMS to the app to tell it to download the message. On other ROMs I've used the message would automatically download and the app would open when a new VM was received.

Yes that is the case. You are suppose to get that text if you are a VVM subscriber but havent downloaded tha pp. In this case even with the app installed you still recieve the text message.

sailorcanfly 02-10-2011 02:46 PM

this is the best rom I have used. when will the Teya 1.5 come out??? looking forward to it anxiously