PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]|[WM6.5]|[21895]Project Orange ROM[Mar 25]

@Patrickjb
I would like to use the default Coverflo Sense music player view but its been disabled but it appears to still be present in rom because when I install the Sense 2.5 Document tab cab not only does the document tab has original rotation animation but the music player get the original coverflo rotation animation back Can you give me the regitry that activates this back so if I decide not to use the Document tab music will still work normal?

Thank You...
Old 04-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagino
Carrier: VZW

cdcarson is a n00b

Great Rom! I look forward to future updates.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

I have another question, I have looked over a application called Wmwifirouter 1.6 and I was wondering if there is any difference (If Any) between this app and the option for sharing that is programmed as option in Orange Slim ROM when usb cable is connected. I would like to use this feature but I would like to be able to do this without adding the extra 15.00 with Verizon, they are already getting 120.00 out of me and I refuse to give any more...

Another thing I noticed within the last few days, I noticed that when I am using the usb cable on a pc to charge and continue using unit like making a call and holding conversation for a while the unit will show a message saying something like the unit charging method isnt good enough to charge while using and request to plug into a wall plug instead of pc...... Was this added into the Orange Slim ROM because this is the first time I ever seen this? This is a nice option but it just came to a surprise to see it...

Last edited by Wildman; 04-09-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

nukezdoc is a n00b

Patrick, please don't stop developing this ROM. It beats the others I've tried hands-down for stability and speed.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukezdoc View Post
Patrick, please don't stop developing this ROM. It beats the others I've tried hands-down for stability and speed.
I agree, this is one of the better ones for me but he starting to appear to be M.I.A...
Old 04-13-2010, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
I have another question, I have looked over a application called Wmwifirouter 1.6 and I was wondering if there is any difference (If Any) between this app and the option for sharing that is programmed as option in Orange Slim ROM when usb cable is connected. I would like to use this feature but I would like to be able to do this without adding the extra 15.00 with Verizon, they are already getting 120.00 out of me and I refuse to give any more...
Yes, there is a difference. The WiFiRouter app generates a wireless signal to connect to with another device, i.e. a laptop, or iPod touch. The other one has to have a cable connected to the phone.
It is really a quite useful app. I have used many times with no charges from Verizon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland View Post
Yes, there is a difference. The WiFiRouter app generates a wireless signal to connect to with another device, i.e. a laptop, or iPod touch. The other one has to have a cable connected to the phone.
It is really a quite useful app. I have used many times with no charges from Verizon.
Thank You, I may give it a try, I just wanted to get a ideal on how much possibility of getting a surprise bill...
Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

Just wanted to chime back it. I am currently using more developed ROM's but I'd say this remains the most stable and with some updating would definitely be the best.

Hope you find some time to tweak the mail soft key, update Opera to 9.7 with favorites and bookmarks the same, and add the current version of Myphone and Live.

Best wishes.

Brian
Old 04-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Lurker

nukezdoc is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

+1

I use my phone for business most of the time, so having to soft reset every hour because some cutesy eye candy is freezing up the phone is unacceptable.

It would be a big loss if the Orange ROM became abandonware.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Another vote from me to keep this rom alive... I'm still using it, and I've got it running nicely with CHT 1.7. I'd still like to see an update though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development