PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 02:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874/235XX - May/3rd/10th [Build 1.9]

Hello Everyone! Build 1.9!!! (Happy flashing!)

Now on version 1.9 (A few changes, read the changelog, a few apps on this screenshot are not cooked on MyCleanImagio 1.9)

INFO

Build 1.9 (Available with all verizon software working out of the box - optional build)

Option - SYS 21874 (same as on Stock Verizon 3.04 )
Option - SYS 23563 (Beta Preview of WM 6.5.5)

Please wait a few minutes after 1st boot (usually done when you see the custom wallpaper behind Sense). Please read the changelog.
  1. Sense 2.5.2011.3030
  2. Cookie Home Tab 1.7.1 + Editor 1.7.1.1 (Tools folder - so you can customize it)
  3. Cookie 1.6.1 + Editor 1.6.1 Build available as well (Manila seems to be smoother with 1.6.1).
  4. Facebook Sense Tab.
  5. Customized Version now includes Reader, Footprints, Documents.
  6. HTC Wifi-Router. (Wifi Sharing)
  7. Taskbar+Icons Customization (Just enough to not be boring)
  8. Plain Version available. (No taskbar, etc... just a few tweaks...)
  9. Carrier Customization available. (Cricket, Sprint, Telus, UsCellular).
Customized Build 1.9 -Running very smooth/fast on Cricket/Verizon. Average of 50%-70% on ram memory during use.
Now it includes the sense tabs Reader, Footprints, and Document Explorer. Please wait a few minutes after the 1st boot.

Four options:
  • Full Verizon - with all verizon software working out of the box. (Vcast, Visual Mail, etc..)
  • Verizon - no verizon software but with verizon provision/MMS.
  • Other - no verizon software, includes carrier provisioning software.
  • Light - no verizon software but with verizon provision/MMS, no Reader, no Footprints, no DocExplorer. (Faster and recommended to start.)
Plain Build 1.9 -Plain Version with Sense 2.5 + CHT + Facebook Tab.
Faster, lots of memory available. Ideal if you want to customized it. Does not include the programs added to the Customized Build.

Two options:
  • Full Verizon - with all verizon software working out of the box. (Vcast, Visual Mail, etc..)
  • Verizon - no verizon software but with verizon provision/MMS.
Known Bugs ( Version 1.9 )
Follow up on forum starting at post #615.

Changelog

[Version 1.9] - Please refer to the post #615.

[Notes 1.8] - I forgot to change the string with the rom version number used on RUU, may still say 6.5.21874.7, however after flashed will display correctly at Sofware Information. (Settings tab).
[Notes 1.8] - Customized Build - Full Verizon users, please report on the verizon apps, I made a few changes on 1.8 and I cannot test it... (I'm not on Verizon)
[Notes 1.8] - After 1st boot, please wait a few minutes before playing with the rom (usually when you can see the custom wallpaper behind Sense). After 1st boot, it is particular to this rom to go to locked mode (if you are not connected to the computer). After you press the buttom to wake up the phone (1st boot), it may take 5 to 10 seconds to load the scripts for the lockscreen, so the screen will remain black until is loaded, that does not mean a "freeze" or anything bad, lol, it is programmed to do it! Again only after 1st boot or soft reset...
[Notes 1.8] - Consider 1.8 a whole new rom, many improvements were made to my kitchen in organization, easy to use, etc... As stated at the forum, i'm not able to answer/try to help questions/learning, etc... But ill be reading the forum to get feedback and improve this project. (There is a lot more on 1.8 than i can remember posting this changelog)
[Notes 1.8] - This version i took the time to extensive test the rom and all functions (Customized Build - Others running on Cricket), such as Wifi Router, Email, Internet in general, etc... pretty much all packages are working as expected.
[Updated 1.8] - Got tired of the phone dialer/canvas. On 1.8 phone canvas is updated to latest package available for cdma phones, I applied a new skin (to my taste... very nice... was freaking hard to get it working, based on the theme Dusk available out there, adapted for this new phone canvas and Imagio phone) which you can revert to the default using the package available for download (uploading).
[Fixed 1.8] - Tweaks on active sync connection, now it's faster, fixed simple pin lock, vibration now enabled by default and can be disabled using the setting options (keyboard, phone, etc.). There were a few other fixes/improvements, i just cannot remember right now. A lot of tweaks applied towards memory management and battery life..
[Added 1.8] - Photo Resize, Blockbuster 2.41, Bing 5.1 with location fixed for the Imagio, IMDB 1.05, Standby, plus a few package updates to bring the project current.
[Updated 1.8] - Finished skinning and tweaks on lockscreen, now all notifications, simple pin lock, phone call while locked are working as it is expected, new slider as well. The wallpaper is locked, however you have two options: use the posted cab to "unlock" the wallpaper or use the lockscreen layer (photoshop or any compatible png layer editor) posted to mod your own wallpaper.
[Updated 1.7 Plain] - Now Plain Build has the lockscreen from the Customized Build with the wallpaper fixed (\Windows\lockscreen.png) fixing the buggy stock lockscreen.
[Updated 1.7] - Phone Canvas.
[Fixed 1.7] - EPST / OTA issues. (now dialing ##778 and *228 displays and work properly)
[Added 1.6] - Soft Reset app.
[Added 1.6] - Photo tab now includes coverflow/auto-rotation.
[Updated 1.6] - Office 2010, Windows Live, Slacker Radio,Wifi-Router, plus others i just dont remember
[Fixed 1.6] - Added EPST links inside \Tools\EPST. (Will not access by dialing codes at this point)
[Note 1.6] - All Build 23557 using Showcase 1.1.0 as task manager, HTC Task Manager still cooked in.
[Fixed 1.5] - Clock flip glitch (Finally!!!!lol)
[Added 1.5] - Few new icons, more 3D optimizations, manila is faster than 1.4 (try the Weather Demo).
[Added 1.5] - Comm Manager now has a few new options supporting the WiFi Router.
[Added 1.5] - Updated Device Info.
[Mod 1.5] - Manila auto-rotation is disabled by defaut to support the tabs Music and DocExplorer (which does have a fullscreen mode when rotated), CHT now has 1 page with 16 icons Home tab. (you can enable it again using the cabs posted, all tabs will rotate, however Footprints, DocEx and Reader will not display correctly rotated.)
[Fixed 1.5] - Double Bluetooth status icon.
[Added 1.5] - Slacker Radio, Sun Java Package (replacing JBed), New Voice Recorder, Phone Canvas Enhancement + Custom Keypad.
[Added 1.4] - Facebook Updated.
[Added 1.4] - New lockscreen layout with wallpaper customizable. (lockscreen.png at \Windows)
[Fixed 1.4] - Link to email account setup.
[Fixed 1.4] - Multimedia Key not showing on Buttons settings.
[Added 1.4] - Memory + System optimizations (new 3D driver + many tweaks)
[Added 1.4 Customized] - Reader, Footprints, DocExplorer tabs on Sense
[Fixed 1.4] - Random freeze when coming back from sleep. (Needs more testing).
[Added 1.3] - HTC Wi-Fi Router.
[Fixed 1.3] - Provision/MMS Verizon. (working out of the box)
[Added 1.3] - Optional Build with all Verizon Software (Visual Voice Mail, VCast, etc..)
[Added 1.2] - Facebook Sense Tab / Shake n' Save (screenshots)
[Added 1.2] - Tweaks Memory Management.
[Fixed 1.2] - Fixed lag answering calls with data connected.
[Added 1.1] - reStart (Icon/Position start menu customization)
[Added 1.1] - BSB Tweaks,
[Fixed 1.1] - Windows Live not working.

Download

Version 1.8

Version 1.9 with CHT 1.7.1

Version 1.9 with CHT 1.6.1 (Manila seems to be smoother with 1.6.1)

Version 1.9 235XX with CHT 1.6.1 (The themes available at the cab repository will not work with this build. Consider this a "just for fun" build)
Please understand 23563 is a beta build, so may contain sys/graphics glitches, everything I do on 21874, seems to be working on 23563 fairly well, did not had to reset yet! Please understand, as I stated before, I'm not planning to keep up with these beta builds... however I'll post from time to time MyCleanImagio with them... 21874 is the stable one. This version uses Showcase as a task manager, and "you" need to learn how to use it! This is my 1st release of MyCleanImagio with WM 6.5.5.

Cab Repository (These cabs will install start menu icons according to MyCleanImagio start menu..Applications, etc, and they were tested and working on MyCleanImagio, please refer to the post #697 for info about the MyCleanImagio Theme's Taskbar's, a few screenshots at page 71)

Thank you!

A special thank you to all of you that took the time to test it and report issues, that's the only way to get it better. Those builds are really for you... as soon as the kitchen is stable without major bugs (like the MMS we had before at 1.2...) I'll post the entire kitchen with a few instructions, so you can make the changes you want and build your own rom...(Pretty close I guess with 1.9)

To not forget a BIG thank you to Cmonex (without it... no flashing for the Imagio), CookieMonster, and many others for all the tweaks/programming/skinning, etc, a lot of their work was used on MyCleanImagio.

[Carrier: Cricket] [Phone: XV6975 (HTC Imagio)] [ROM: MyCleanImagio]
[WM Build: 21874] [Radio: 2.25.00WVL]

Donations
or at least press the Thank you button! lol

Last edited by adortab; 05-10-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Build 1.9 - Cab Repository / Info about Themes Taskbars
This post has been thanked 53 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

devlspawn is just getting started
Re: [ROM] MyClean-Imagio-Whitestone-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-Mar21 [ROM]

I love seeing a new ROM, I'll give it a try. Do you live in Utah adortab?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

cis314 is a n00b

do u have any pictures?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:28 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

why no 2012?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
Hello Everyone! Build 1.0

Can u cook the Rom with Core 235xx???
I'm and all Imagio owner in My Country using debranded version of Imagio... So plz make sure no Carrier (Verizon, Sprint... or something else) like some NRGZ28 Roms... and with Original Manila 2.5 (no modded skin)
Thnx in advance m8! I luv my Imagio :X:X:X:X
Old 03-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ADORTAB, Works fine on Verizon phone , no problems yet. Nice to boot up at 50- 52%.
Also nice to have taskmaster on toolbar instead of the clock.
How do you get into the personal settings to button settings ?
Also how do you get to settings for Sense or default home page ?
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-22-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
Hello Everyone! Build 1.0

INFO

SYS 21874 (based on Stock Verizon 3.04 - Verizon stuff removed)
  1. Sense 2.5.2011.3030
  2. Cookie Home Tab 1.6.1 + Editor (Tools folder - so you can customize it)
  3. HTC Messaging disabled. (Send Message on People Detail not fixed yet).
  4. Taskbar+Icons Customization (Just enough to not be boring)
  5. Plain Version available as well.
  6. Carrier Customization Program (Tools folder):
  • Cricket - Tested by me. (Everything works!!! - SMS, MMS, Youtube, Messenger/Live, GPS, etc.)
  • Verizon - Not tested yet. (Feel free to try and let me know..)
  • Sprint -Not tested yet. (Feel free to try and let me know..)
  • Telus - Not tested yet. (Feel free to try and let me know..)
  • US Cellular - Not tested yet. (Feel free to try and let me know..)
Running very smooth/fast on Cricket. Average of 55%-65% on ram memory. 190 mb storage free after instalation.

Feel free to post your comments/requests...Hope you enjoy it...

BUGS

Download

Customized
http://www.4shared.com/file/24656724...Sense25-C.html

If you don't like the customizations, use this one:
Plain
http://www.4shared.com/file/24657339...Sense25-P.html

Other downloads
Adortab, Nice rom. is this your first. did you have to put Cookie hometab in the kitchen and the taskbar. i did'nt see them in there, if so how?

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

Old 03-22-2010, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlspawn View Post
I love seeing a new ROM, I'll give it a try. Do you live in Utah adortab?
Hi devlspawn, no, i dont live in Utah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cis314 View Post
do u have any pictures?
Not yet, ill provide a few...thank you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
why no 2012?
Hi maxtcee, I used 2011.3030 cause its the one included on the TOPAZ stock rom (I guess!)... since its a similar hardware, i thought it would give less "trouble" to cook and put all together...i dont have the same experience as NRG and others... lol... Ill be posting the kitchen I use in the future... so anyone might be able to change, add and play with it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeathmetal View Post
Can u cook the Rom with Core 235xx???
I'm and all Imagio owner in My Country using debranded version of Imagio... So plz make sure no Carrier (Verizon, Sprint... or something else) like some NRGZ28 Roms... and with Original Manila 2.5 (no modded skin)
Thnx in advance m8! I luv my Imagio :X:X:X:X
Hi ddeathmetal, not yet... until i learn a bit more.... the roms i posted/"cooked" do have the verizon settings already programmed... cause it seems the majority of imagio owners are on verizon...if you have a cab or instructions on how to set the provision (Wap,MMS) your carrier, i sure can add it to the rom... thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
ADORTAB, Works fine on Verizon phone , no problems yet. Nice to boot up at 50- 52%.
Also nice to have taskmaster on toolbar instead of the clock.
How do you get into the personal settings to button settings ?
Also how do you get to settings for Sense or default home page ?
Hi jbh00jh, Thank you... im not sure if i understood your questions, would you mind PM me?? Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
Adortab, Nice rom. is this your first. did you have to put Cookie hometab in the kitchen and the taskbar. i did'nt see them in there, if so how?
Hi TonyK, yes, its the first time im playing with the kitchen... the first one do have "Cookie home tab" cooked in along with a few customizations... and the editor link (CHTEditor) is inside the Tools folder.... if you downloaded the second one, its just a plain rom with Sense 2.5...Thank you

Last edited by adortab; 03-22-2010 at 09:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

Hi TonyK, yes, its the first time im playing with the kitchen... the first one do have "Cookie home tab" cooked in along with a few customizations... and the editor link (CHTEditor) is inside the Tools folder.... if you downloaded the second one, its just a plain rom with Sense 2.5...Thank you[/QUOTE]

Was those customization already in the kitchen or did you add them
Old 03-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK View Post

Hi TonyK, yes, its the first time im playing with the kitchen... the first one do have "Cookie home tab" cooked in along with a few customizations... and the editor link (CHTEditor) is inside the Tools folder.... if you downloaded the second one, its just a plain rom with Sense 2.5...Thank you
Was those customization already in the kitchen or did you add them[/QUOTE]

I added them, mostly using the packages from the Topaz Stock Rom...
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development