PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874/235XX - May/3rd/10th [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by seltrus View Post
Long time lurker, first time poster [EDIT2] Using Plain not Light [/EDIT2]

First of all, adortab, this ROM is really great and smooth. It's exactly what I have been looking for (1.9 CHT 1.6.1 21xxx Plain VZW). I did find a couple small issues with it that you might want to know about.

Segoe Light CAB (only font cab installed) from repository garbles the fonts in Opera. I'll be testing Segoe full next, but just so you know. [EDIT] Segoe Full doesn't have this issue and looks better anyway. [/EDIT]

There is a small graphical oddity when you are on the Browser tab--there is a small rectangle around the middle four tab icons which looks cool, but it isn't on any other tabs that I'm aware of, although I disable many default tabs. Personally, I like it and think it should be everywhere, but maybe the default should be plain.

I installed the glossy black taskbar icons and the 3G and Battery icons did not change. I considered installing the sdk certs package, but I didn't see this in your notes, so I figured I'd just report it.

All of these should be repro on 1.9 CHT 1.6.1 21xxx Plain VZW fresh flash with just Segoe Light and Glossy black installed. I haven't installed anything else; just sync'ed with exchange and myphone.

Great ROM, glad to see you are spreading the love to HD2 users as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
I am using the 1.9 Verizon Plain and having the same problem with the taskbar icons. Same exact ones - only the Color Default set.
Yes, and thank you... the plain version does not have the sdkcerts built-in, that's why it may not replace all files for the taskbar... i'll post a sdkcerts... but you can try with ones available out there... (might be the same I used...) and I'll add it to a future Plain version....

Donations
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
Yes, and thank you... the plain version does not have the sdkcerts built-in, that's why it may not replace all files for the taskbar... i'll post a sdkcerts... but you can try with ones available out there... (might be the same I used...) and I'll add it to a future Plain version....
1. Any news on the SDK Certs .cab? I tried one of my own and it didn't help - same results.

2. On another note - I would like to encourage some of the users of this rom to go through these pages and hit the "Thank you" button a few times. For as much help and feed back as Adortab has offered his rep is pretty low.

thanks (and I used the button too).
Old 05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Lurker

seltrus is a n00b

My SDKCerts didn't work either. Odd.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Can anyone confirm that the new Bing with Navigation is working for them in MyCleanImagio and what build? And what are your settings?

Navigation was not working for me tonight. Got an error, "Cannot generate route".

Thanks.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

StevenLawyer is a n00b

Quote:
Can anyone confirm that the new Bing with Navigation is working for them in MyCleanImagio and what build? And what are your settings?

Navigation was not working for me tonight. Got an error, "Cannot generate route".

Thanks.
I installed 1.9 Verizon and the manually installed the latest version of Bing. It's working flawlessly with voice navigation.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

StevenLawyer is a n00b

I just want to give Adortab a HUGE thanks. This ROM is fantastic. I've been flashing Roms--mostly ones I built using PPCKitchen since my XV6700 days. I've tried a lot a pre-built custom roms on my 6700, 6800 and now Imagio. Of all the rom's for the Imagio (I tried nearly every one on ppcgeeks), IMHO Adortab's is the best. Runs clean and reliably and is aesthetically beautiful. I'm not even going to mess with using a kitchen--this one is better than anything I could make for myself. Way to go Adortab! I'm on my way to hit the Thanks button many times for you.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:

Thanks.
It is working for me now. I don't know what was going on - just glad it decided to work.

Thanks.

Also - Adortab - any news on that sdk certs .cab for custom taskbar install on plain version?
Old 05-29-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

wanablikhm is just getting started

Anything new going on for the Imagio? Has everyone gone to a new thread?
Old 05-30-2010, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

mikegrimes73 is a n00b

just put on ver 1.9, love it really smoothe only thing i cant get weather to update, and i can't seem to turn on my wi-fi, any help would be great
Old 06-02-2010, 07:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Osteo is becoming a great contributor

Great build! Thanks added. After I borked my stock phone Monday, read the different threads, and chose this ROM and love it.

Bug: Installed the new browser (Uzard mentioned in this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=122892 ) and while it worked opening video feeds on stock, it fails to open with this rom, just bails and says no stream noted and gives the URL of the stream. No other bugs noted in the 12 hours I've been running it, just smooth sailing!

To the poster above me, did you go into the communications manager and tap to allow Wifi to turn on automatically as mine works flawlessly....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development