PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 May/3rd [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJonesUSC View Post
After installing that cab the Activesync connection to Exchange now works. Thanks!
Great to hear that... thank you for reporting...

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 05-05-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

ascssmith is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 May/3rd [Build 1.9]

Flashed to 1.9 (light) yesterday afternoon, no issues, I use exchange for email, no issue, must be because I have exchange 2003. Rom is great so far, very low battery usage, fast, everything you'd want from a Rom. Thanks...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™
Carrier: Verizon

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Hi. Thanks for your work, this seems to be the closest to what I want. Two questions:

On the "Verizon" version, the one that is provisioned but without the Verizon software, can I install VZ Navigator and will it work? I have the latest cab.

Does voice command come in the ROM? I use it quite a bit with Bluetooth since I drive. I need to be able to say "Call Soandso" to make calls, and need it to read my messages to me.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:12 PM
qgurl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Smile Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 May/3rd [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
Because after 23563 will come 23566, then another one, then another one... then Windows Mobile 7 will come out... then we buy another phone.. then all of this goes water down...lol... and we never enjoyed all that the Imagio can offer... we were just "flashing" (some people does enjoy that... which is perfectly fine...not blaming anyone please, just venting, hahaha), the past two weeks I could enjoy a little more the Imagio... amazing phone....
Plus look the other threads... problems here, problems there, this doesnt work anymore, youtube does not play HQ, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,... it never stops, its a pain in the neck to flash a new rom and then make all the changes we want, its a never ending story...new phones will come and we are still testing things! lol ... Im not up to that... for me its worth the hassle of improving 21874 (latest official Imagio)... not testing new ones... with 1.8 and 1.9, Im getting really close to the goal of just having it working good, without lockups/resets, having nice, updated and useful features we may need on the day by day..., hopefully 1.9 will show as stable as 1.8, then ill just realease a few posts about modding/skinning the correct files... then I'll realease my kitchen... so everyone can start/learn/mod the phone based on something that does work fine already.... (probably not the best... but working for sure...).. after that, I'll see you on windows mobile 7! lol

BTW, I do have 23557 on the kitchen, I'll post a build with it later on.. if I have time... works fine too.. but I did not test it too hard...

This is just my opinion...
I recently got my Imagio and I have been reading all these posts to try to find out which Rom I should get. It seems to me that yours is the most stable, however, coming from an Omnia with a 23xxx custom rom, I'm used to having the start and close menu on the bottom, can you post the 23557 rom?, pretty please!!.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
Hi. Thanks for your work, this seems to be the closest to what I want. Two questions:

On the "Verizon" version, the one that is provisioned but without the Verizon software, can I install VZ Navigator and will it work? I have the latest cab.

Does voice command come in the ROM? I use it quite a bit with Bluetooth since I drive. I need to be able to say "Call Soandso" to make calls, and need it to read my messages to me.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi y0himba, yes it should work, I don't see why not...test it, and post if it doesn't.... there is a Full Verizon version as well, with the VZ Navigator link from Vzw, that link should direct you to the vz website to download the latest version... (I'm not on verizon, so I cannot test it...)
Yes voice command is included, and you can access it by "long press Send key"....there is also a package for TellMe at the cab repository (1st Page), which can even send messages from voice... that one i tested and works fine to me....
Thank you...
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Hi y0himba, yes it should work, I don't see why not...test it, and post if it doesn't.... there is a Full Verizon version as well, with the VZ Navigator link from Vzw, that link should direct you to the vz website to download the latest version... (I'm not on verizon, so I cannot test it...)
Y0himba, I'd like to know as well. I've used VZ Nav in the past and from other threads it seems like there is a signed driver that seems to be missing in custom ROMs and prohibits it from starting up, but if it works here I'd like to know as well.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 05-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well after 3 days of two people playing with the phone, have to say it is the best rom yet . Have the 1.9 Plain vzw and it is fast , stable , no lock-ups and it works just like it came from the factory on this phone. Everything works like it is supposed to. Nothing else to say ,it just works right.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

cpc28655 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to cpc28655

Is this rom cfc compressed?
Old 05-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpc28655 View Post
Is this rom cfc compressed?
Nope...
Old 05-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

Quote:
....there is also a package for TellMe at the cab repository (1st Page), which can even send messages from voice... that one i tested and works fine to me....
Thank you...
Tell me about TellMe. Is it good for texting? I always remove VoiceCommand from startup but could always put it back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development